Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Scammers

Once again Epona has a new scammer impersonating a high level player and trying to "borrow " stuff for a few minutes or saying let's trade accounts for fun lol. Poor new players who fall for this. Don't understand why OTM doesn't stop these guys. This one is called *removed* and is level 1. Hangs around the castle all day trying to scam people. If he spent as much time actually playing he wouldn't have to scam.

Re: Scammers

I'm bloody sick of these people, ruining the nice castle atmosphere we have here.... Is it possible in any way for OTM to do anything? They're scaring off all the new players....

Side note: why was the scammers account name removed? It's a real players name, and I'm sure the real player is happy with it being posted here....
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

I'm bloody sick of these people, ruining the nice castle atmosphere we have here.... Is it possible in any way for OTM to do anything? They're scaring off all the new players....

Side note: why was the scammers account name removed? It's a real players name, and I'm sure the real player is happy with it being posted here....
Naming and Shaming. if anyone wants to know scammer's name, PM the OP.
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.

along with the N&S bit anyone can post saying any level 1 is a scammer especially if it's someones' alt that they do not like.

Not saying that is what the OP did, but that can (and has) happened in the past).

It doesn't say a mod edited the OP tho..
Would you kindly?

Hello,

Since this was about Epona I moved this thread to this forum.

Can someone PM me the name of this player and I shall look into it?

Thanks!
Please PM me for Support Issues
Morgana is back in the house! ~ Meow!

Thats the issue Morgana, they impersonate a lot of end game people.

I've seen variations of Paulweller, xlittlejoxx and probably 5 other attempts.

They typically use names where there can be a 1 used instead of an L or a name like joxx where an x can be taken out. In game text the L lowercase and 1 look very similar.