Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Why I left anarchy

Accidentally equipping drops before rolls is unacceptable and people doing so should be severely punished by the whole server...yet they get away with it because apparently going into your inventory and equipping while afk is apparently a thing. Like really that takes time and effort to do not afk at all.
Also players turning up 40% through a fight and expecting a roll for drops should be kicked in the nuts.
These people are why I left anarchy.
Just making this clear so hopefully people stop asking me why I left anarchy every time I log on.
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Naming and Shaming Rule.
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

Re: Why I left anarchy

Hahaha get your facts right. I equipped the item after rolls. It's just there was rerolls because it wasn't clearly stated it was class rolls. You can be half afk and not paying attention to chat and equip an item, takes one second. Blaming me for an accident and not anyone else. Why not blame the tank who gave me the drop in the 1st place. Also you were fine with some people rolling late but others not. Don't support it at all if you have a problem with it. If these silly little things bother you so much then so be it. Just think about what you say before you make yourself sound ridiculous.

+1 wish more people there saw it that way.
Take your +1 back... You better dont wanna hear his opinion about your clan and the people in it.

And if you ask medeasky why she got kicked or why some other people left goonies or any other clan then you will read something mean too,
Epona's #1 Tank (arrogant but true)
Dilvar (lvl 222) no Alts.
Chieftain of Anarchy since years.
Life is beautiful cause you are in it (looks in mirror)

I remember that ring drama, I was tanking and doing drops. It was my fault i don't remember specifics but i think i thought dylan won the drop for some reason so i gave it to him which led to him equipping it so I'm really the one to blame for that.
FrozenTaco- level 218 Warrior
Tricky- level 220 Rogue
Anarchy of Epona

I was fine with clan members rolling when they missed the start of a clan only fight...not nearly half of it. Huge difference there.
The ring incident was just one example, I wasn't even there so only know what i have been told.
These small things do not bother me too much no, there are other reasons but there was a limit to how much drunken ranting I could be bothered doing.
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

You call that an attack? Huh

Some people are so cute on the forums..
Hugs, everything will be ok. Sorry for that attack❤️
Epona's #1 Tank (arrogant but true)
Dilvar (lvl 222) no Alts.
Chieftain of Anarchy since years.
Life is beautiful cause you are in it (looks in mirror)