Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gelebron will never die on here

Oh jay, thats u, insulting ppl, who say what u dont wanna hear. Btw u just gave an excelent example for what i told before.

I love to smile, thats me and tbh I wont smile at u, cause there is no reason to do. And now, go on and make ppl hate me, only cause I wont kiss up to u, or only cause I hv a few more toons, or only cause I smile, its so funny.

But u wont get me, ill never start insulting ppl, like u do, not even u! I like to hv fun with them ... and I like to smile .... and I really dont care if u think its fake lol.
world: epona
xlittlejox, rogue lvl 230
xlittlejack, warrior lvl 221
xlittlejohn, druid lvl 220
xlittlejane, mage lvl 220
CERNUNNOS, ranger lvl 221
+ some inactive toons on crom

Ok it's getting boring.
Thank You for Your attention and posts, ❤️
Epona's #1 Tank (arrogant but true)
Dilvar (lvl 222) no Alts.
Chieftain of Anarchy since years.
Life is beautiful cause you are in it (looks in mirror)

This is sounding like lugh a year and a half ago lol.
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike

This is sounding like lugh a year and a half ago lol.
Such posts happen rarely tho :) i am not even serious hugs assi, we shouldnt fight❤️ Its a game

Assis points were logical too.. Why would some even want to come when you try ninja everything else but when you need our help you're on wc yelling at all to come.

And yes dil I'm not even looking at your side of argument really.. I will never take the side of someone who tells people that I send naked pics to ppl who are my FREINDS and always have been just that.. Just to try stop them leaving clan. Who tf gave you the right to tell this childish lies about me just cause YOU are threatened or hate me or whatever. But as soon as your spamming for days ''oh anarchy helped u so much, you're so ungrateful why did u leave' tactic don't work revert to disgusting lies like that.. Then u try say it's just a game and want peace.... Now u will say oh Greek wrecked topic again but I've been pissed for a while about this. If u want to go this far then don't cry when it comes up in forum too.. Cause I doubt there will be any sorry's anyway.. Or Maybe u think I have something to be sorry for too? I can't think of what but let me know if u think I did ANYTHING to deserve that bs.
Greekdemigods, 224 warrior
217 rogue, Queenhera
210 mage, Xylaphone
192 ranger, TheHuntress
182 druid, Demesne

Carthage, Epona

And I didn't want to have to tell all that ^ I do still care for your feelings too a bit and makes me feel ill to have to show such things and make u feel bad too.. But then I also remember the other way around you would do it to me without a thought, and say more things that didn't even happen too. Maybe lying becomes a habit for some. But these issues are with u and u not wanting to solve.. Everyone else gets over it and forgives eventually. At some point I'm sure I've fought with almost everyone here and it's always been fixed later. Look at old posts and now me and exe are even friends haha. Instead of more lies just go make it all right...
217 rogue, Queenhera
210 mage, Xylaphone
192 ranger, TheHuntress
182 druid, Demesne

Carthage, Epona

didnt i already say its getting boring? And Thank You again for your posts and attention -.- i am not here to reply on all that drama bs now,
And thanks for tryin to give me a bad rept. ❤️

Xyla... Just listen to Obama, just for once
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (35.54 KiB) Viewed 2126 times

You're seriously denying it?? I am not up to *** anything,.. It's easy for anyone to go ask the people u told these lies to, to confirm it. My posts^ were 100% what happened and you know it.
217 rogue, Queenhera
210 mage, Xylaphone
192 ranger, TheHuntress
182 druid, Demesne

Carthage, Epona