Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: glad kser

funny of Allymia to post that.

Leg here still thinks I was going to ks him in arena. 8-)
He cannot be a big boy and admit to his inner self that people joke around. I didn't even touch him when he was killing killian. He says I couldn't target him and thats why but that was false. :)

I only said, imma ks. Which imma is said when I am joking and I think ks is wrong. Little brat/joke/fool/punk just wanted a reason to be a bigger s*** bag. So no, it isn't funny that I said that. Just another proof to me why you deserve to be kicked from Anarchy, Forever

You will never change, you will just hate people secretly and those who do not occupy Anarchy or Goonies. You will be forced to comply to what Anarchy tells you to do or you will....heh, be rejected from that clan.

Almost reminds me of the first time you ks'ed my glad. :) I told you I was just sad that, "you will become a rejected player of Epona for your actions". You already got rejected by 3/4 of the server because you decided to make them all mad, and now to get back in (if some of the clannies ever let you back) you will need to try and get Goonies's forgiveness. I could say I told you so on forums but let's face it, we all see it.
200 Allymia Rogue
Clan - Underground - Guardian Rank - Home of the noob, Paulweller

"If you aren't sinning; you aren't having fun." ;) ~ Priest

He cannot be a big boy and admit to his inner self that people joke around. I didn't even touch him when he was killing killian. He says I couldn't target him and thats why but that was false. :)

I only said, imma ks. Which imma is said when I am joking and I think ks is wrong. Little brat/joke/fool/punk just wanted a reason to be a bigger s*** bag. So no, it isn't funny that I said that. Just another proof to me why you deserve to be kicked from Anarchy, Forever

You will never change, you will just hate people secretly and those who do not occupy Anarchy or Goonies. You will be forced to comply to what Anarchy tells you to do or you will....heh, be rejected from that clan.

Almost reminds me of the first time you ks'ed my glad. :) I told you I was just sad that, "you will become a rejected player of Epona for your actions". You already got rejected by 3/4 of the server because you decided to make them all mad, and now to get back in (if some of the clannies ever let you back) you will need to try and get Goonies's forgiveness. I could say I told you so on forums but let's face it, we all see it.
This really wasnt needed....
Epona's #1 Tank (arrogant but true)
Dilvar (lvl 222) no Alts.
Chieftain of Anarchy since years.
Life is beautiful cause you are in it (looks in mirror)

This really wasnt needed....
They think im lucifer i think im blessed,
~Exe~
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

70% think you're a brat and you think you're not.*

Also dilvar, nobody likes a weird ass extremist (what some Anarchy members think about exe) Also, he shouldn't of brought it up then.
200 Allymia Rogue

noone can like anyone they dont know at all..also what you on that you think hate on forums does?... it makes me laugh that people i dont even know got bad feelings over a game.. for me its amuseing,
~Exetremist~

take it with humor .. dont be a bad bone
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Youtube channel:

Wow, so harsh ;/ I wander what You have done that 70% ppl do not like You. I need names, can only count to 64%. Buaha, I'm so funny.

Sorry, it was out of place, but "Queen of Riposte" and stay idle.
Anna "Queen of Riposte" Vogel (214 lvl) Warrior

World: EPONA
Clan: GOONIES

K.O.S.: HA, Mongols, Iron Horse, TP

Wow, so harsh ;/ I wander what You have done that 70% ppl do not like You. I need names, can only count to 64%. Buaha, I'm so funny.

my humor isnt the best at all i used to kill a randoms who spoke bad bout my gang or my Drug and i just tend to ignore ppl trying to buy stuff of me otherwise i dont know how that allymia figured out 7of her 10 friends are 70%,
~Exetremist~
Edit: here check how my teacher finds out i cheat in latin and i tried to troll Muldi :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbNUx2D ... e=youtu.be
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Youtube channel:

my humor isnt the best at all i used to kill a randoms who spoke bad bout my gang or my Drug and i just tend to ignore ppl trying to buy stuff of me otherwise i dont know how that allymia figured out 7of her 10 friends are 70%,
~Exetremist~
Edit: here check how my teacher finds out i cheat in latin and i tried to troll Muldi :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbNUx2D ... e=youtu.be

Let me change that all the significent leaders of Epona of different clans other than Anarchy that you haven't fooled or are secretly keeping their disaproval of you to themselves.

Also, i heard from a member of Anarchy that you do not like liars and apparently finding out that my "main" or "alt" which I call it now and didn't tell you about it made you oddly angry at me. Well a couple things about that. 1 You never met Chelsea so who cares? 2 Her lux is stripped, she has nothing and I have not used her in years. So such a dumb way to hate someone, also to reference back to your butthurt over a game, talk about butt hurt from that jeez. Lol. You have problems, serious problems, if that was your real reason, or just a pathetic excuse of your actions towards me. Obviously not the only one now, but seriously. Lol
200 Allymia Rogue

Ok behave no allymia! You almost sound like some other girl on forums now
Epona's #1 Tank (arrogant but true)
Dilvar (lvl 222) no Alts.
Chieftain of Anarchy since years.
Life is beautiful cause you are in it (looks in mirror)