Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Epona = Disk fragments

Hi there,

I am making this a topic where everyone can keep updated on the price of disks fragments and know apporximately the prises of each frag, before buying or selling so they won't be ripped off. If anyone does know the prices going around atm please correct me if i am wrong but to the best of my knowledge the prices are :

Moon Disk - 500gp to 2K
Sun Disk- 4K to 5K
Oak Disk- 6K - 8.5K
Crown Disk 9.5K to 11K
Elm Disk- 10K TO 15k
Dragon Disk- 110K- 150K

Again please correct me if i am wrong, these prices are of approximate average prices that go around in shout and to the best of my knowledge. This post has been updated as of 26/4/2012
Thank You
Last edited by DarkKnight on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
World: Epona
IGN: M3gtr178
Class: Warrior
Clan: Proud Member Of TBW
Level: 84+

Re: Epona = Disk fragments

ELMS (not elmentals) go for 10-15k
Suns go for 4-5k

Other than that it's pretty good :)
Blazedawg - Level 100+ Warrior
Jethro - Level 56+ Druid
BlazingSparks - Level 51+ Ranger
BlazedawgX - Level 41+ Rogue

EPONA, Loyal Clansman of PandeMoanium

Deuteronomy 20:1

Re: Epona = Disk fragments

I am a bit surprised that crowns go for less than elms, and I would like to point out that these prices are estimates of somewhat arbitrarily defined prices set by the SELLERS themselves. Also, they are subject to change at any time.

The price of dragon discs is dramatically inflated due to their scarcity, as well a certain degree of manipulation of the market by those in a position to get them. Personally, I would never pay more than 100k for ANY dropped quest item for warden or meteoric gear - it just isn't worth more than 300k IMO (perhaps 200-250k, at best ;) ). Hopefully players that have been waiting in the wings will fill the power vacuum in Stonevale once high levels start exploring the otherworld, which should lower prices for dragon discs.

The sooner BUYERS collectively start to demand more reasonable prices - the sooner the prices will start to drop. The only things that I could see people paying over 100k for are the weapons themselves (which isn't possible since they are NO TRADE), luxury items that actually cost this much to purchase, or the powerful holiday items that have been discontinued (the only truly RARE items in the game). I would sooner wait a YEAR for a dragon disc rather than pay in excess of 100k for one, yet I have heard of folks who have paid in excess of 180k for them... OUCH!

In my opinion, for the NEXT update, the game needs to implement an auction house, or some place where players can publicly list the items they have for sale, along with the minimum bid or asking price. This place NEEDS to be persistent and accessible by all players, so that all people can SEE what the going rates are for various items. Until this actually happens, there is no way for us to truly have an OPEN and FAIR market. The best we can do is estimate what people are paying based on the convoluted convos taking place in shout, say, and whisper - which by the way people, could be nothing more than, at best, harmless exaggeration/bragging or, at WORST, pure MISDIRECTION intended to keep prices inflated and siphon gold from unsuspecting punters... could it be YOU?

DON'T BE A SAP!

Just sayin'... :lol:

Gold don't grow on trees you know. :roll: