Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Warm Welcome

Hey..
Some may know me some may not, well my name is Executive im currently a proud member of Anarchy , i cause troubble everywhere i go still trying to work on change my humor n all,
well this post isn't any statement its just my opinion on epona!,

thanks for the warm welcome! proud to be here i want to say thanks to some ppl who made it possible Thanks Denis n Dil you guys rock,
i know i can be really annoying n always have to comment stuff with ma bad sense of humor ;) but it has been really fun on Epona so far n i hope we can keep it up!,
~Exe~

Thanks Alos for beeing a cool clannie and a good poster your All About Epona post helped me understand alot!
Attachments
image.jpg
make love not war
image.jpg (193.95 KiB) Viewed 2549 times
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

Re: Warm Welcome

Haha, nice from flo. End of day, arena is a pvp area, don't like dying...? Stay out of there. Simple

It was a gueine question. Did he change his mind? Because obviously as I quoted him saying he only kills those he doesn't like and that was before I told him what I thought about his rule breaking for killing on glad.
200 Allymia Rogue
Clan - Underground - Guardian Rank - Home of the noob, Paulweller

"If you aren't sinning; you aren't having fun." ;) ~ Priest