Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Acc Got Scammed/ Hacked ?

hacking is and youll always hear that, you gave out your acc info Otherwise You CAN NOT be hacked
Always pondered that, is that realllllly true? I mean if otm said you can get hacked people would get a big scare, not buy plat and just live in fear. Game would fall apart don't start telling me all the prevention measures they have implemented. When you have studdIED and gotten your master's degree in cyber security....did fake hacking with a testing syst em.....
200 Allymia Rogue
Clan - Underground - Guardian Rank - Home of the noob, Paulweller

"If you aren't sinning; you aren't having fun." ;) ~ Priest

hacking is and youll always hear that, you gave out your acc info Otherwise You CAN NOT be hacked
Always pondered that, is that realllllly true? I mean if otm said you can get hacked people would get a big scare, not buy plat and just live in fear. Game would fall apart don't start telling me all the prevention measures they have implemented. When you have studdIED and gotten your master's degree in cyber security....did fake hacking with a testing syst em.....

the only way u can get hacked is if ur pass is 12345 and ur username is almost identical to ur in game name. which isnt really "hacked" either, its just being stupid with ur username and pass.

ive never seen a legitimate hack before in this game, and i doubt i will. people who get scammed item/accounts do it out of stupidety.

if u follow the rules otm puts in TOS, if u read the warnings on every forum, and in the loading screen, u will not get scammed.

sorry for ur loss, but next time be more careful.
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

man you got no clue what you talk about now leave me alone with these tickeling posts
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

If you have the capability to hack a server side based ios game account, youre wasting your time hacking ch
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

If you have the capability to hack a server side based ios game account, youre wasting your time hacking ch

Start small, slowly grow to bigger targets. Could simply be a player.
200 Allymia Rogue
Clan - Underground - Guardian Rank - Home of the noob, Paulweller

"If you aren't sinning; you aren't having fun." ;) ~ Priest