Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

A round of applause for the Tanks and Druids of Epona

Just wanted to say thanks to the great tanks and druids of Epona, without whom fighting bosses would be so much harder. These tanks use many of pots on bosses so that their group can get the drops from the boss. I don't really think tanks are quite as appreciated as they should be, spending so much on pots and sometimes (in my case) not looting much at all. Anyway, here is a list of people I would like to say thanks to. (the ones who I have seen tank a lot at least)

Alexxxx
Zenoid
Apocalyptik
Phill
Felices
Suffers
EDIT: Pepper
Omen
Mywarrior

Next, I would like to say thanks to the great Druids of Epona. Druids are super important as you all know, without them we would have tanks using like three hundred potions on Deadroot or something (not fun). If you are on this list, I thank you so much :3 (in level order)

Luva :3
Bits/nBits
Jacqui
Heronics
AlexTheDruid
Xenedra
Sophea2
TheRedKINGEN
Kyoumi
DarkRoots
Iva
Biko3
Capal
Pene
Demise
Trinst
LilacWine
Kashla
SparcusII
FelicesHealer
Tokh2
EDIT: Aubreey :'(
BurgerQueen
Paramedic
Falgren
CandyMan
Alos
EDIT: Kiaaraa :'(
Widdershins
LoveHeal
Tyler91
Zenonia
DruidOfNature
Erasea
MsShaggadelic :3
IllusionKev
Ixora
Seraph
Amilyah
Shiyun
EDIT: Moonshadow

Let's all say thanks to these wonderful tanks and healers listed above!
Blazedawg
Last edited by Blazedawg on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blazedawg - Level 100+ Warrior
Jethro - Level 56+ Druid
BlazingSparks - Level 51+ Ranger
BlazedawgX - Level 41+ Rogue

EPONA, Loyal Clansman of PandeMoanium

Deuteronomy 20:1

Re: A round of applause for the Tanks and Druids of Epona

Thanks Blaze! Feeling privileged to be on the list, gonna have to work on my level though! Also, I want to second the applause for tanks. It has to be the most expensive class if you are tanking bosses. A truly successful boss fight, one to be proud of, ends like this:

Kashla: Blaze how many pots did you use?
Blaze: zero!
Kashla: woot!

So be generous with your go to boss tanks - it can get expensive! $$
Cheers!
Kasha 222 Mage - Full EDL
Sylk 215 Rogue
Saffrron 220 Druid
Wasabii 191 Ranger
Paprikash 140 Warrior
DL Crown drop rate is a horrible joke STILL!

Let's also have a round of applause for the many people who didn't make the list, but help to make Epona great! There are too many to name, but thanks for being you, whoever you may be! :D
Yes, a great thanks to everybody and everyone who have helped to make Epona such a great world to be in.

Cheers!
Blaze
Jethro - Level 56+ Druid

Hey Lomickey :D Unfortunately I'm not going to add your characters on the list, because I'm only adding the tanks that have tanked just about every single boss and especially have spent tons of money on potions and idols. As for your druid, I'm only adding the level 70+ druids on here because lower than 70 isn't exceptionally special. Not trying to make you feel bad or anything, I just want to keep this for the really good tanks and good druids who have helped make Epona what it is today. Also, this was my earlier post:
Let's also have a round of applause for the many people who didn't make the list, but help to make Epona great! There are too many to name, but thanks for being you, whoever you may be! :D
Yes, a great thanks to everybody and everyone who have helped to make Epona such a great world to be in.

Cheers!
Blaze
Jethro - Level 56+ Druid