Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Eponas new roll rules

I wanted to make a topic about the so called new edl boss drop rules. Anarchy and lost legion for the most part have agreed to create new rules on rolls by doing rolls by class and I have been told 90% of epona has all agreed to this. However I have heard that selling these drops will be a rule banned by the top clan.

Pros: less gold needed to be spent
Less greed over items.

Cons: people don't have any freedoms to do what they like to do in a video game this their own items.
turning epona into a single clan dominant server ruled by one leader who can possibly exclude whoever he/she wants.

My personal opinion on the new rules could be good or bad. However I always thought epona was unique from others servers not being controled by one clan and having to have the freedom to do whatever you desire with your own items. I have heard this happening in crom and many people were not a big fan and many were. Arawn was another server that did this but that was an extreme case. But to epona do you really want to copy other servers and do the same thing they did or be unique? And I know some claim 90% on epona agreed to this that includes 2-3 clans out of a million clans.

Please give mature feedback on what you think the future of epona could hold and no belittling each others posts, for they will be reported and deleted.

Re: Eponas new roll rules

Having played Epona before moving to Lugh, one of the things I liked best in the change was no selling of DL and class rolls. Just personal opinion and preference...people who prefer buying to camping probably won't be happy with this, but those who camp and are tired of other classes winning drops (and banking them, holding out for trades, or selling relatively high) that they'd use right away, will probably enjoy it.
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Class rolls makes sense, it's what we had early on for DL bosses too.
Nothing more frustrating than waiting weeks for an item and seeing a different class trying to trade it for their colour.
I fail to see how how restricting rolls to a class that requires the item can create a single leader excluding people. If people from any clan are at a boss before it is started they will get a roll, providing a drop of their required colour drops.
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

Just edl, however when you get a drop that's not your class your also not allowed to sell it that being a rule people are pushing for. I understand the class rolls however you should be able to do whatever you want with what you earn. Example kill a 4* and get a green illusion and your supposed to let it rot in your inventory I guess.

Just edl, however when you get a drop that's not your class your also not allowed to sell it that being a rule people are pushing for. I understand the class rolls however you should be able to do whatever you want with what you earn. Example kill a 4* and get a green illusion and your supposed to let it rot in your inventory I guess.
Who the hell says you are not allowed to sell your stuff?
I wanna see how i someone will bann me if i sell some of my drops. Haha, anyways its your item - feel free to do whatever you want with it :)
Epona's #1 Tank (arrogant but true)
Dilvar (lvl 222) no Alts.
Chieftain of Anarchy since years.
Life is beautiful cause you are in it (looks in mirror)

I'm from lugh, however i still got a point here. We had no dl selling on lugh, and its just annoying. Its like saying you can't sell a aggy trident because it dropped from a boss, you should be allowed to do what you want with your items. Heres my solution for this, allow the people to do what THEY want with it(its their drop after all). If they wanna give it away, trade it for another item, or sell it for gold it should be up to them. Dont take people's freedom away, vote against this.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

If it's a 1 Group kill and the right drop wents to the right class... Keep it! There is No need to reroll after haveing luck once already, anyone disagree?

You can sell any of your drops if you want to, anyone disagrees?

Nobody who has 2 toons at a fight can roll for 2 different drops, anyone disagrees?

Everyone better agrees with these rules :) if not then uhmmm.....
Epona's #1 Tank (arrogant but true)
Dilvar (lvl 222) no Alts.
Chieftain of Anarchy since years.
Life is beautiful cause you are in it (looks in mirror)