Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Rolls at bosses need some new rules

I'm not king of epona but i think there should be some new rules for rolling at bosses. When people are about to roll they either go somewhere else or even before and during the boss spamming rolls or asking somone to roll for them at bosses. I do understand once in a while the person does have to leave but this happens EVERY time we have an endgame boss fight. The probability will still be higher if that person is rolling for 2 or more players. Me and some other players have noticed that people that are doing this are winning at most of every boss and i dont think its fair for everyone else. There are some people that dont do this and havnt won in over 6 months or more.

Im open for suggestions regarding this issue, im not judging anyone im sure most people do it but i think there needs to be a change to make this game fair to everybody.

Re: Rolls at bosses need some new rules

I agree mostly. If you are present you should have to roll for yourself. I am not really concerned about people spam rolling after the boss is killed and we move to the ley. But I never win and always roll for myself and never spam roll after boss, so maybe im just doing it all wrong :lol:
Epona

220 Warrior

King of Noobs 0.0

Goonies doing the truffle shuffle

Re: Rolls at bosses need some new rules

Agreed, if you have time for the fight you have time for the rolls or just do not turn up.
If you are late to a fight FFS just be honest and either leave or say just helping.
Anyone who has ever studied statistics knows that through law of averages alone if you roll low a number of times each low roll increases the chance of a high roll...that's just averages.
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage