Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Drops

#1
Our rolling system is an unfair and broken system for dispersing drops. It is very inefficient for a druid to have a purple crown, a warrior to have a ranger ring, etc. Myself and many others feel that there should be some sort of change because we would like to progress as a server. The truth is if everyone didn't hoard drops, we would all have dl a lot faster. Here is a suggestion:

Roll by class:

Very simple, not much to explain. If purple item drops, only rogues rolls will be accounted for. This could also go for Mord, aggy, hrung, drops. Now I know there will be flaws to this system (just like every system) such as the question,"What if I owe my friend a crown?" A fix to this could be to call out the color you will roll for before the boss drops anything. Another issue that may come up is if someone wants items for their alt. If you want items for your alt, then be at the boss with the proper class. These issues should not hold back the pros of this system.

The current system is much more flawed than the roll by class system. Many servers use this system and it clearly works better than just letting everyone roll for drops they don't need. If we want to progress as a server, kill Necro, and stop having crowns rotting away in inventories, we should consider this system.
FrozenTaco- level 218 Warrior
Tricky- level 220 Rogue
Anarchy of Epona

Re: Drops

#2
Shout out is not good because everyone is greedy so they will call out for purple lol
world
Epona
Name
LCooK94/ Levy/ Lcook94healer/ Traya / warheadz
class
warrior/ rogue/ druid/mage/rogue
level
152/ 194/ 133/ 104/ 174

Re: Drops

#3
We tried this not long after update 4 came...too many people moaned and cried about rolling by class also so it was abandoned.
Any rules implemented will suit some and not others. It seems the easiest way to deal with rolls is to have the simplest rules possible ie all at fight roll...as is.
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

Re: Drops

#4
See if you epona tools just made 1 clan you could have a simple dkp system. But nah you guys gotta piss and moan and be butthurt like this sorry op. @op News flash if you dont like it, leave because it isnt going to change. Even Levy says his own world kinda sucks hahaha :P

Re: Drops

#5
FrozenEnchilada wrote:Our rolling system is an unfair and broken system for dispersing drops. It is very inefficient for a druid to have a purple crown, a warrior to have a ranger ring, etc. Myself and many others feel that there should be some sort of change because we would like to progress as a server. The truth is if everyone didn't hoard drops, we would all have dl a lot faster.
.

.
Maybe it will be better if the auction house ever arrives.

People may be more likely to sell if there is a widely known price for each drop based on each item's previous sale prices. I mean it wont sit in every bank waiting for some mythical perfect price.

Though that wouldn't affect clan banks of course. Anyway just a theory.


Oh and thanks for the fresh guano delivery Chicken. So good for the rose garden......
.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

Re: Drops

#6
Landoril wrote:
FrozenEnchilada wrote:Our rolling system is an unfair and broken system for dispersing drops. It is very inefficient for a druid to have a purple crown, a warrior to have a ranger ring, etc. Myself and many others feel that there should be some sort of change because we would like to progress as a server. The truth is if everyone didn't hoard drops, we would all have dl a lot faster.
.

.
Maybe it will be better if the auction house ever arrives.

People may be more likely to sell if there is a widely known price for each drop based on each item's previous sale prices. I mean it wont sit in every bank waiting for some mythical perfect price.

Though that wouldn't affect clan banks of course. Anyway just a theory.


Oh and thanks for the fresh guano delivery Chicken. So good for the rose garden......

It is what it is.

Re: Drops

#7
Asterix_the_gaul wrote:We tried this not long after update 4 came...too many people moaned and cried about rolling by class also so it was abandoned.
Any rules implemented will suit some and not others. It seems the easiest way to deal with rolls is to have the simplest rules possible ie all at fight roll...as is.



That is what you call lazy. xD

One world clan, never happened before in the existence of Celtic Heroes. Maybe a large clan that bullies the smaller ones but no one can come to that peaceful conclusion. Too much pride, or people like you that likes to start fights or is just naturally annoying and offensive. Gets under people's skin and makes them wanna rage at them. The Chief and Generals would be under a lot of stress trying to stop the drama that would happen every single day.
Imma eat u allllllz!

AllyMia-150 Rogue (Full frozen God Dammit finally)

Chelsea (Retired, sides for boss fights and camping o3o) 172

This is a very very old signature, my rogue is 176 now and very much a lot of DL.

Re: Drops

#8
As a noob without full dl i agree with taco, i mean its tough alrdy for sum classes to gather dl when all their colord drops goto ppl who dont need, ppl who alrdy have full, this would just give those who are still in the gathering stage a better chance at reaching the end without having to borrow and get drops from freinds an clannies.

Re: Drops

#9
Grymm wrote:As a noob without full dl i agree with taco, i mean its tough alrdy for sum classes to gather dl when all their colord drops goto ppl who dont need, ppl who alrdy have full, this would just give those who are still in the gathering stage a better chance at reaching the end without having to borrow and get drops from freinds an clannies.


I agree with you grymm but we've all been here long enough to understand this server along with all others is not going to operate that way....period.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests