Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

To most high levels...

I'm done trying to make you all happy. I've gone through several characters and the only thing that'll make your no life, elitist attitude happy is if it benefits you. You all go around helping people like ana and troll and don't give the right people a chance. I remember downloading this GAME and thinking it was the best thing ever. Then attitudes changed and people became self absorbed. It's quite sad that people think this APP is real life lol. I know this won't affect high levels because you only care about yourself and being better than everyone else. Unlike you, I'm in this game for fun :) more than i can say for the rest of you showering otm with money and not giving the right people help. Remember that this is just an app that we all downloaded.

Re: To most high levels...

Need help dude? Give me a shout, am usually on nigel, sometimes brian, occassionally maid marrion and rarely gettafix.
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

image.jpg
image.jpg (251.05 KiB) Viewed 2025 times
Perfect example for ya. I was at falgren who was up for ten minutes alone. Than Ana and mazda ranger show and wont let me into group because of arena? So explain how that is fair to the person who found the mob gets excluded? Boypiano you showed and got in also any explanations?
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (251.05 KiB) Viewed 2025 times

image.jpg
Perfect example for ya. I was at falgren who was up for ten minutes alone. Than Ana and mazda ranger show and wont let me into group because of arena? So explain how that is fair to the person who found the mob gets excluded? Boypiano you showed and got in also any explanations?
i got an explanation. High levels can't get enough. Boypiano and Mazda used to be nice until they leveled. I'd expect that from ana and yet she still gets help...

I dont feel its fare to group all high levels as the same. There are some us that still enjoy this game and try to help people every day. If its helping to level or just advice or gear some high levels take pride in trying to help others. I give out many rems and tabs for free. I only ask the person I give it to is to do the same to another some day. I can only hope it is happening. I understand your frustration but surround yourself with friends and you wont need to worry about the few greedy people in game. You know me ask me if you need help. Im always there if i can be :D

It seems to be mostly greedy. I know you're definitely one of the nice ones kaat :) I tried giving them chances but most aren't nice. Just like beo said, he solos fal when possible. That's greedy. Although I'd expect that from him too.