Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Jezzy the f****** idiot

So Jezzy logged on his wife's alternate char Taieun, who I made a guardian in Watch List, and then proceeded to kick out the entire clan.

People were pissed and thought we kicked them out purposely.

For those of you who dont know, The Watch List is the training clan of the Black Watch. The clan was made to help lower levels and it helped bring great players up like Alexxxx and SoulReaver.

Because Jezzy is a selfish little *** he had to come on and spoil the clan just for his own enjoyment.

Whatever, i'm going to make an exception and let the stronger members into Black Watch to compensate them for this attack. This will make BW stronger than ever and I plan to continue helping the lower levels to get them into our ranks.

Nice to know this guy's true colors. He did more to screw up this clan than he ever did to help it. You really have to have no life to attack people in a game you don't even play. Good riddance. Here's to hoping you guys forget to look both ways when crossing the street =]

As far as Black Watch, i'll keep recruiting as I have done with 90% of the current members. Cant let one d bag spoil it for us all. The clans are all now getting along and we're looking forward to the next update.

Go Black Watch