Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

ksing

Hello its simson29 and this ks the third day in a row a guy named *name removed* showed up to crammock then he was a night mare he killed everyone in the arena took there quests even when he didnt need killed everyone doing quest picked on noobs and doesnt gt xp for kikling most of these people he has broken the unwritten ruke of epona just beware
Last edited by pigman on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Do not name and shame

Re: ksing

Hello its simson29 and this ks the third day in a row a guy named *name removed* showed up to crammock then he was a night mare he killed everyone in the arena took there quests even when he didnt need killed everyone doing quest picked on noobs and doesnt gt xp for kikling most of these people he has broken the unwritten ruke of epona just beware
Just let me know his name - love killing bad guys :D
Warrior 180+
Druid 155+
Epona

Re: ksing

Just let me know his name - love killing bad guys :D
hehe thats my tasha go get em tasha :)