Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Blackwaltch military

Well we are plumping out the ranks again, good work on bks part. So let's get a little organization.
When we get some new content let's be ready to make a good push.
Tanks : need to be level 80+ with good gear
Main tank : phill
Backup tank : dutchboy
Backup tank : mrkumu after he hits lvl 80
Backup tank : empty

Healers
Main healer : luva
Backup healer : aurbeey
Backup healer : xera
Backup healer : empty
backup healer : empty
Anyone interested in filling one of the empty slots please see burgerking, xera, phill, or everunner.
Thankyou all for making this a great clan!

Side point. We still need a few more clansmen and clanswoman. If you would like to join blackwalth please see burgerking.

Re: Blackwaltch military

May I be a backup tank once I get 80? I'm getting pretty close to 80 and I do train a lot. Thanks :)
Blazedawg - Level 100+ Warrior
Jethro - Level 56+ Druid
BlazingSparks - Level 51+ Ranger
BlazedawgX - Level 41+ Rogue

EPONA, Loyal Clansman of PandeMoanium

Deuteronomy 20:1

Sorry for my absence from the game lately guys, I took a little break over the holidays to spend with my real-life friends and family - and now that the term is wrapping up and exams are approaching, I have been super busy tutoring/teaching which has reduced my post-holiday play time as well... Nevertheless, I have been back online a bit and will hopefully be able to increase my game time incrementally over the coming weeks.

Anywho, thank you to everyone who has been recruiting/helping/playing in support of the clan - you guys are the lifeblood of TBW!

I am going to try to give my druid (MsShaggadelic) a big push in the coming days to fill in one of those healer spots...although I may need some assistance swapping her out of TheFortyTwa and into TBW (so I can keep the backup clan banner)...

Lastly, the devs should be announcing the next update soon, and word on the street is that they will making everyone reapply to become beta testers for the next round. That being said, I would like to see some of our members apply to become beta testers (hopefully at least a couple of us will be selected) - not only will you have the opportunity to become a more active member of the game community AND helping to speed up the process of debugging and tweaking the game, but you will have the chance to get a sneak peak into the next CH update, and be able to garner valuable intelligence on new training areas, enemies, gear, etc. (the main purpose of beta testing is to iron out final bugs, glitches, imbalances and so on, but a having the inside track on the new content is a nice fringe benefit!).

Keep your eyes on the Announcements board for info about how and when to apply. I have participated in the last two beta testings, so if anyone want to apply and needs assistance with their application, please msg me and I will do what I can to assist...

Thanks, keep up the good work, and most of all HAVE FUN!

Shaggadelic

BW is growing pretty fast again. We have some worthy competition, but we are keeping it friendly and everyone seems to be getting along well. Hoping for the new content soon.

Glad to hear you will be playing more Shag. The clan needs your zen-like personality for balance lol. Clan wars should be fun.

Eve, could you update the list? Luva has left, Kumu has left, and I am backup tank.

Thanks!

P.S. I have Warden Breastplate now :)
Blazedawg - Level 100+ Warrior
Jethro - Level 56+ Druid
BlazingSparks - Level 51+ Ranger
BlazedawgX - Level 41+ Rogue

EPONA, Loyal Clansman of PandeMoanium

Deuteronomy 20:1