Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: illusionists

I do. Joined the clan two days ago. Remember me?
Blazedawg - Level 100+ Warrior
Jethro - Level 56+ Druid
BlazingSparks - Level 51+ Ranger
BlazedawgX - Level 41+ Rogue

EPONA, Loyal Clansman of PandeMoanium

Deuteronomy 20:1

In the beginning it was simple; kill, get pts, earn money, buy better armor, kill higher lvl targets, repeat. Now, teamwork is required to complete quests. Seems this is where I got lost in my lvl 40s, and have only begun to find the path now that I am a member of this clan. I do not like being in the position I am; requiring aid from higher lvls to complete quests when they need do most the dmg. Sure teamwork is great, but I feel to much the waterboy! Seems it can be accepted as a phase of initiation into the world of the upper lvl 60s and beyond.

So it is I come to the forums to help find clues on my path back into being a warrior with more influence in battle to stand erect among my fellow clansmen with mutual respect for my contributions when in grp battle.

I am new to these worlds, and was looking for suggestions on how to build my character into a good tank.

KnightGer
Warrior

Hey :) I joined the forums... Mostly to figure out how to deal with all these patches and resets lol ;p I did join the clan
yesterday... But we all know what hapoened there lol I was wondering if I could get another invite plz :)
XeoN lvl 80+ Mage
Diabolic lvl 85+ warior
Nephalem lvl 45+ ranger
Seraph lvl 72+ Druid
Server- Epona