Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Suggestion box for the black watch!

Sorry that I haven't been online or posting much, I have been quite busy irl. I started this thread to allow clan members to offer their suggestions for how the clan should operate and/or changes to the game that we can suggest for future updates. Any and all suggestions will be entertained and discussed, both here and in game chat. Please criticize only the merits of the idea and not the poster, I want to foster debate but keep this thread and associated chat nice and civil. I am going to a remote log cabin for the weekend and will not be back til Sunday, but will read everything when I get back.

For the record my original intent and purpose for forming the black watch was to create a chat space for the over 20 year old segment, so that I could have pleasant adult conversations/jokes/sarcasm/good times, and to that end - I feel we have been quite successful.

I never really intended but to make a super hardcore gaming clan, but since we have a disproportionate number of older players out combined experience/communication skills/spending power gives us a distinct advantage. I do enjoy being able to play at the level though, don't get me wrong.

Anywho I am writing this on my phone so I am gonna wrap it up quick. But here are a few suggestions to get this started.

1. Sub-forums/groups: it would allow our auction thread, news feed, boss hunt thread, this thread and frankly all clan threads run much more smoothly if we could set up our own sub groups. Go into auction thread and then each item has its own bidding page. This is something that would require changes to the forum by the devs, and/or someone becoming a moderator here

2. In-game, clan voting system. I would like to try to have clan rules, policies, etc. ratified by popular opinion, (or at least in tune with them, since i still reserve ultimate veto power). In the interim we may be able to create a thread for that here or use one of those funky apps that jezzy has suggested for this purpose. I would also like to have a system by which only guardians can vote.

3. Subcommitees. We need to hammer out some more duties/responsibilities for guardians and clansmen. Nothing too serious, just a way to give people other things to do when they don't want to grind.

4. Rules need to be updated/revamped. Admission requirments hammered out. BK has suggested that perhaps all new members should undergo a 1 week trial in the watchlist, this is not a bad idea but may be hard to manage and would require myself and others to log in on their alts more.

5. Tell me what things you want to see in the clan houses, so we can tell the devs!

OK, I am going off the grid now, so have fun all and see you sunday!! :D

Re: Suggestion box for the black watch!

Some good points here.

Voting seems like a nice edition. Would like to hear everyone's opinions more often, especially as the clan grows larger.

There basically is no method of collaboratively making rules/policies as of now. There's not much communication among guardians (regarding clan policies and stuff) and it seems everyone just decides to do and invite/kick who they wanted based on however it is they are feeling. Shag assigned roles when he made new guardians, but now it seems there are none. It would be nice for guardians to get together for 15 minutes a week and have a little chat regarding how we are leading the clan. Would lead to less issues.

The game at this point is stale and I spend most of my time helping members of Watch List now. We have a nice core of level 30s and 40s who have been improving a lot and probably will join BW in the future. I only play about an hour or 2 a day now in total, but I have a lot of dedicated members there who are always helping, including members of this clan on their side accounts. I think its manageable to give all new BW members a minimum one week trial there to help out lower levels who need it and make a few new friends. Lately Watch List members have been getting into Stonvale boss fights so the benefits of being in WL are pretty much the same or even more than BW because the people in WL also get training help and spare items. I see a few members in the pipeline who will be the BW members of tomorrow.

I suggest a bar for the clan house. That is all.

Three things that I would like to see in the game are Professions, sockets for gems and encatments, and pets.

Professions- blacksmithing, mining, skining, alchemy, letherworking, herbalist, the list goes on and on. I think that this would add a bit of depth to the game.

Sockets- we are all starting to get some realy nice gear and all we get to do with it is put it on. What is the fun it that. They already have a lot of gems in the game, it would be cool if we could do something with them other that vedor them. Example, add a dimond to a wepon to add 5 lighting damage. or a ruby for 5 fire damage. Also we could enchant the Wepon/Armor. Just think this would also add a bit of depth to the game.

Pets- who does not want a pet?

There is nothing new hear. Diablo 2 had socets, Wow had pets and crafting. This stuff is very much so the starting point for mmos, not extras.

Sockets- we are all starting to get some realy nice gear and all we get to do with it is put it on. What is the fun it that. They already have a lot of gems in the game, it would be cool if we could do something with them other that vedor them. Example, add a dimond to a wepon to add 5 lighting damage. or a ruby for 5 fire damage. Also we could enchant the Wepon/Armor. Just think this would also add a bit of depth to the game.
Good suggestion! It's really funny!

The gems drops randomly and it totally depends on fortune whether u could get a even best one - e.g. add 5 damage lol