Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I miss you!!

Awh I read through it really fast cause it's always in class that I remember. Alpha you're leaving too? RR left already? Hehe and Chels the whole post was about saying hi to everyone :P
Got it backward. Rr is leaving ive been gone for months now.

Haven't met you yet Dawn, cept via RR impersonation, but I've heard alot of good things about you. . hope to meet you soon :)

Shhhh dont tell her our secrets ._.
Eponian Homeian as one might say.
Back in black! They tryina catch me ridin dirty

CoCheiftain of Hazard. Pm me in game or out if interested in joining and i will bring it up with the clan.

Stay Sexy ;D

Hey Dawn! Don't post much, so I am two weeks behind on this post :?, but I'm glad to see you're coming back! Perhaps now I can legitimately group with ya...
Happy Hunting,
Chizzle

World - Epona
Chizzle: 140+ Warrior

I find good people good,
And bad people good
If I am good enough;
I trust men of their word,
And I trust liars
If I am true enough

- Lao-Tzu

Yeah, come back soon. You are missed.

On the other side, you will have time for school now. And the update won't be here before may so you won't miss a thing.
Waaaaaait I thought the update was coming early March??? Did they re-announce it?
User: Rachelmarie
World: Epona
Clan: Wardens
Class: Rogue
Level: 108

On the other side, you will have time for school now. And the update won't be here before may so you won't miss a thing.
Waaaaaait I thought the update was coming early March??? Did they re-announce it?
How about 'No Announcement at all'. Beta started a week ago. Its just like last year. Yuletide will last till summer...

How about 'No Announcement at all'. Beta started a week ago. Its just like last year. Yuletide will last till summer...
so true... i think imma break till update.....
Eponian Homeian as one might say.
Back in black! They tryina catch me ridin dirty

CoCheiftain of Hazard. Pm me in game or out if interested in joining and i will bring it up with the clan.

Stay Sexy ;D