Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hey all:D a few questions :)

hey guys, hell here :P
what lvl is alphachicken9 and kyanos and anyone that was around my lvl (98)
because im worried im gonna have to catch up alot again and also me needing to get some regens again :lol:
and if anyone comes across alexeltlt or killerofevil2 or anyone in SOLO, or TheAura tell them hell will be coming back in less than 1 month :D
im just worried on how much i need to catch up with friends around my lvl
+ i have 5 characs (all classes)
i like lvling them all alot but need to lvl mage high first grrr

can anyone help me lvl up when i come back ? :roll: :P i will need some help :D

also wondering who will i be bale to lvl up with since ppl will become significantly higher lvled than me when im back ._.

oh and everytime i press submit post it tells me to log in then i do and go back to previous page then it tells me to log in again so it takes awhile till it works -.-'''
Mages: HellMage (126)
Rogue: Speechless (87)
Ranger: HellsRanger (78)
World: Epona: world of top mages!
Clan: clanless -.- .......

Re: Hey all:D a few questions :)

alpha since ur the extreme slow lvling up type ull be my lvl by the time i come back except if u decide to lvl up like normal ppl 1-3 times a day :lol:
sadly u probably would still be higher lvld than me when im back :lol:
because thats in 2-5 weeks :lol:
then ill be farming gold when i come back for a grimore for 5-7 days
then a bracelet of energy and energy ring and a brace so thats like 350k!

and THE AWESOME thing is that the fastest way to get money is by lvling and killing bosses :D and my clan will help me with like 10-40k :D i hope.. :P well atleast 20k :D

so............................. ive been really bored on my spare time coz i dont have my ipad or iphone im bored and wont play
but im gonna try to get my mom to give me the ipad for 1 hour today to talk to evryone ik in game :D 8-)
cu guys ltr

~Hell~
Mages: HellMage (126)
Rogue: Speechless (87)
Ranger: HellsRanger (78)
World: Epona: world of top mages!
Clan: clanless -.- .......

I must be very steady. D: Now that I found out Chicken mostly talks and Hellmage is gone, here's my chance, thanks for the encouragement. >:D
Made a Mage and it pawned but oh well, continue when I stomp you all. >:D
Have 110k and a red stag so that should insta get me a haste gloves+more damage to level faster. >:D
And if I have to sell my pretty shrink charm because it only makes me small and no advantages. >:D
By the way, I got in group and killed chain king. >:D
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

What lvl u now chels
Just got level 88 just yesterday! I got my haste gloves, got a red stag, black space, (fought rock belly two times) but had to sell shrink charm (Danit!) The reason I like it was because it made me think I was running faster because I was smaller, so I'm going to work on my heroic ammy next, quiver, haste boots, and then upgrade my armor. I'm accepting "donations" for a cause or if you wanna buy any of the items. Got to also kill the chained king. But that will probably be my last boss considering they want me level 110+ So right now I'm like. >.< But I understand, who wants a low level that isn't even high enough to get at least a frozen hand? lol

I'm planning to level more, by the way, haste isn't THAT good >.>
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage