Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

First official TBW event! All weekend!

Jezzy here!

The first official TheBlackWatch event! There isn't really a particular date or time I will just make it an all-weekend ordeal because I have plenty of time to waste.

I personally will have my lvl 56 Warrior and a druid with me on the surface for most of the weekend. The event is pretty open-ended but I will do pretty much anything up on the surface.

I will be primarily be located in the Farcrag Castle Courtyard that will be our meeting place. I may wander if I get bored though just shoot me a message. I ask any other TBW to please join me in this event and even any other alliances that wish to help.

Any lower levels out there on Epona I am willing to help. I can heal you with my characters. I will join you in your adventures. I can seek out items for your characters. The only thing I ask is don't beg especially for money or items I'm wearing LOL. In general I just hope to have a good time up on the surface helping people and talking about the game!

The only rule of this event is no Catacombs.

So come one and come all and I hope to see some TheBlackWatch presence in the Farcrag Castle! Any TBW members that assist me in this event will be rewarded by the way. (With what I'm not sure yet I haven't gotten that far but we can all maybe discuss that.)
Last edited by jezzy on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: First official TBW event! All weekend!

Well the weekend is over.

In summary I think the event went great. Friday I did tons of healing, killing, helping with quests, and gave away about 15 items personally. I know there was quite a few others that joined me in this and I thank them.

I do have to apologize though because I failed to log in from saturday to monday :lol:

We must do this again.