Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Beggers

I'm not sure who'll read this but I'm tired of the beggers. I know that is part of the game but honestly... One name in particular is harassing me and won't leave me alone.

Flecher

He's been asking me to be his on-game girlfriend (yeah right, its a game people) and for my money, weapons, and armor. Watch yourselves people. I know he's in my "clan"... I'm willing to help people but honestly if you're higher level than me and can afford the same armor I have you don't need help.
Cora
Level 81 Druid on Epona
Guardian of The Black Watch

Begin at the beginning and go on until you come to the end: then stop.
-The King of Hearts

Re: Beggers

I agree with you, Flecher has spent more of his time begging than he has playing, and he has annoyed a lot of players - including myself. He was pestering me to join my clan, which i refused due to this behavior. He told me that he would stop doing it, and that was a few days ago, so just tell him to cut it out and block him if he doesn't stop.

Ok. So Flecher (my nemesis apparently) is gone. *whew*

But I have been getting random requests for things I am wearing... I mean if I'm wearing it doesn't it mean I want it? Every time I get one of those I laugh because there's almost no way I'm gonna give up whatever it is.

Anyone else chuckle at this phenomenon?
Cora
Level 81 Druid on Epona
Guardian of The Black Watch

Begin at the beginning and go on until you come to the end: then stop.
-The King of Hearts

I'm not sure who'll read this but I'm tired of the beggers. I know that is part of the game but honestly... One name in particular is harassing me and won't leave me alone.

Flecher

He's been asking me to be his on-game girlfriend (yeah right, its a game people) and for my money, weapons, and armor. Watch yourselves people. I know he's in my "clan"... I'm willing to help people but honestly if you're higher level than me and can afford the same armor I have you don't need help.
On-game gf? Funny!

Hope Cora and Jezzy to be back