Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Who are Numeros del Nido?

World:
Epona

Clan:
Numeros del Nido

Our history:
It's somewhat of a dark one. Me and my girlfriend started toons in Epona and on our second or third day we were recruited to Gomorrah. Gomorrah was really fun at first albiet naive. We didnt really know what we were doing nor did we understand the foundation of Epona. Our leader took advantage of our ignorance and convinced us the the greater server was aginst us. Most of us bought into it. As a result our clan was blacklisted for attempting to defy Epona's balance and dominate her entirety. This time was known as Server vs Gom. It was then that I began to realize what was really going on and how we had been led astray. I didnt want it to go on that way, it just wasn't right. So I ended up conversing with some well-respected Eponians who informed me of the servers rules and how we had broken them. Shortly thereafter I stepped down from my rank in Gomorrah and commited to learning the rules and teaching them to my close friends. Once we dialed the basics we began searching for an established clan to join. Unfortunately we had a dark cloud following us for the trouble we had caused and no clan wanted to take the risk. It was in our desperation that my friends encouraged me to start our own clan. I was very hesitant at first because I knew there would be trust issues as we were already being watched by the eagle's eyes. Alas, too many who had been misled came to me seeking leadership. That's when NdN was born.

Who we are:
We are relevant. An active, steadily growing clan including players as low as lvl 10. Our strongest member is my brother Rhob, whom is an Epona native, and has a few toons 220+. We are not the most knowledgeable when it comes to many in-game topics, but we're hungry to learn it all. We are kind people. We beilieve strongly in the server's rules and fairness is very important to us. We take much pride in our recruits. Our leaders are all stellar and commited to NdN's cause. We like to view ourselves as a single ever-growing entity rather than individuals, our bond is the most attractive aspect of our clan. We will do anything for eachother and we look for these same qualities in our recruits.

Our core values:
A Home- We want new players and low levels to have a place were they can feel comfortable conversing, learning, and asking questions. Every player is just as valued as the next reguardless of lvl or rank.
The Basics- We want to help make sure that players, wether new to CH or new to Epona, are informed of the server's rules first and foremost. We aim to help our members understand the more simpler gameplay mechanics such as; stat allocation, fishing locations, market values and so on. We believe the early game to be just as important as the end-game, if not more impactful.
Personal Growth- We want everyone to have a goal in-game and its not always to lvl. Some players would rather boss, so we encourage them to learn things such as spawn times and locations. Some players have goals in fishing or cooking. Some players love gold and merching, thats ok. We just expect everyone to grow in some manner.
Our Bond- We aim to build meaningful and lasting relationships. This connection is the foundation NdN was built on. We expect trust on all levels. Kinsmanship is our nature, its the very reason our clan is gianing such popularity. Through this bond our goals and expectations have become their own rite.

Well thats just a little bit of background info about Numeros del Nido but there's so much more I'd like you to know! Later I'll be posting on more in-depth topics such as clan rules and our banking system. If you have any questions or are interested in learning more about our recruiting process or how to advance in NdN's ranks please feel free to comment in this thread or pm me. Thank you so much for reading!

Re: Who are Numeros del Nido?

Man, you make sound so dramatic Nueve. Maybe I'm too much of a all's well that ends well kinda guy and have just forgot how it was before #delNido. Anyway it's really a great clan, closest I've ever been with one myself (as I've said before), every one's always willing to help and yes, our bond is very special.