Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: That Epona Drama

This is literally what almost every dom clan that I've seen does. They all play innocent to make epona look bad so people will move to their servers instead and make them grow but they suck tbh. Our don't clan literally griefed us at 170 a few days ago just cuz we won a 6* lock battle and their excuse was "we'll make sure it doesn't happen again" like no, it shouldn't happen at all if you're gonna be dissing epona. On fingal, Everytime there's comp, a ban, grief, and vocal war breaks out. Clans race to get shared/bought toons banned, they race to grief one another to prevent them from growing, and they constantly argue and cuss one another out. If we're going to diss epona then let's bring stuff into light. What happened on Sulis when there was comp? The grief war happened. On belenus it wasn't bad tbh, eles and Ron were sorta civil, on Lir, emps griefed our comp clans non stop lol it happens over and over, don't make it seem like epona is breaking some unforgivable rule that everyone else follows cuz truth is most others don't.
I call bs on fingal. Some of the little guys will do things like drag adds and shout rude stuff on occasion l, but you won't see anybody in moo doing that, period. Griefing war...bs. no need for it or even a false sense of the need if your clan can kill proteus without a tank while your "comp" can't manage it with one.

He likes to trash talk Fingal and the players and complains how bad it is but for some reason stays on Fingal.
Larry is a good boy , hip hop style lil rascal
Ranger 227+

Think of Epona as a big dom server that just has different name tags above peoples heads because they dont like eachother and can’t get along and dont want to be in the same private chat groups as eachother. Makes it easier. Think of being blacklisted as “Not in the giant dom clan” and anyone out is lock battle competition. Starts looking like all the other servers very quickly. No hate though since the system is OK. Think of grom as out of the big dom clan because they wanted to be dom instead.

And think of rolls as their method of drop distribution because no one in their right mind would do dkp for all those people.
Lol being a long time Eponian myself I have to disagree with this supposed 'explanation', people get banned for doing things against server rules, you can't accuse it as being a Dom server if the server as a whole is one big Dom things, you gotta have a Dom clan, and we have none of that here. Blacklisted people are blacklisted for a serious reason, abusing the community of epona possibly through many ways, not just because some clans want more drops lol.
JDDT lvl 216 ranger
Rogue10 lvl 100+ rogue

----------
Epona
----------

Evil Clowns are always laughing, haha.

Excellent question. Technically, specifically focusing your attention on making the game unpleasant for players solely because of the clan they are in should count under bullying/harassment. It's even worse if you are actively encouraging others to bully/harass as well.

I understand the desire to do it to a couple select individuals that have a long standing history of being jerks (it's still wrong, but it's an understandable reason). However, doing it to random players that may be new to the game and don't know these server rules makes it seem like CH has a very toxic community, and puts the entire game in a bad light.

I think it's great that Epona has server-wide rules that the players created and uphold. However, keep in mind that Celtic Heroes is an open game...forcing players to abide by rules - that they did not necessarily agree to and may not even know about - with threats and interfering with their gameplay should be treated as every other offense in the game.

The idea of forcefully stopping a problem before it even begins is a tricky one that I'm not even going to go into.

*Disclaimer, I do not play on Epona, my knowledge of the server is limited to what I see on the forums - topics like this*
This is literally what almost every dom clan that I've seen does. They all play innocent to make epona look bad so people will move to their servers instead and make them grow but they suck tbh. Our don't clan literally griefed us at 170 a few days ago just cuz we won a 6* lock battle and their excuse was "we'll make sure it doesn't happen again" like no, it shouldn't happen at all if you're gonna be dissing epona. On fingal, Everytime there's comp, a ban, grief, and vocal war breaks out. Clans race to get shared/bought toons banned, they race to grief one another to prevent them from growing, and they constantly argue and cuss one another out. If we're going to diss epona then let's bring stuff into light. What happened on Sulis when there was comp? The grief war happened. On belenus it wasn't bad tbh, eles and Ron were sorta civil, on Lir, emps griefed our comp clans non stop lol it happens over and over, don't make it seem like epona is breaking some unforgivable rule that everyone else follows cuz truth is most others don't.
I call bs on fingal. Some of the little guys will do things like drag adds and shout rude stuff on occasion l, but you won't see anybody in moo doing that, period. Griefing war...bs. no need for it or even a false sense of the need if your clan can kill proteus without a tank while your "comp" can't manage it with one.
Sir Amir dragged adds to us lmao he's cool and all and I have nothing against em but nobody in cows does it right? Lol your comp just needs me to lix and use the godly tank gear, skain gear, and bt tank gear that your clanny sold to me :) stop talking crap on us all the time, it's getting annoying. I'm stating facts, if you don't like it then change it.

He likes to trash talk Fingal and the players and complains how bad it is but for some reason stays on Fingal.
I like to trash talk fingal? I checked just now... I called out every server that I've played on. It's just fingal though right? No, I call out what I see, don't be salty cuz your bs ways are being exposed when you hypocritically complain about epona doing the same but for a justified reason.

On belenus it wasn't bad tbh, eles and Ron were sorta civil
Ronin griefed elems in the past. Toon sharing started to plague the server on both sides (when I first came back to belenus and when I joined ronin/elems I literally could not tell who was who anymore as many old toons were now someone completely different). Accusations were thrown left and right. There was the whole Ronin and WolfGang thing. Both clans held very toxic and psycho players which caused plenty of drama. I’d say it was bad, although the overall competition was pretty civil and respectful after a while besides a few tanks from ronin here and there doing stupid things during lock fights.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I like to trash talk fingal? I checked just now... I called out every server that I've played on. It's just fingal though right? No, I call out what I see, don't be salty cuz your bs ways are being exposed when you hypocritically complain about epona doing the same but for a justified reason.
#ohnoexposed
Feel better after you got all that off your chest?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue