Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: To most high levels...

Also, you guys are always complaining about "high levels" but its usually because you started some issue in the arena. Realize some people don't like it and deal with the consequences of your pvp bloodlust. If you get excluded from boss fights its not "greedy high levels" (they will let anyone else in) its "angry high levels"
Take responsibility for the consequences of your own actions my daughters.

greatly put ed im really tired of their calling me rude and hating on me cuz they started something then expect me not to react back lol
really you cant be a jerk to me and expect me to be nice back all the time i even help ppl with their glad when i dont like them and i still dont kill ppl i hate on site in the arena unless they attk me first. go ahead call me fake idc i am who i am and when im angry im really mean but who isnt mean when they are angry? overall you get what u asked for in the end as put by a good friend of mine karma always comes back to get the rude ones

So what happens in arena a player versus player combat zone dictates what happens outside arena? This photo shows its just high lvls grouping each other. What's funny is i do arena cause its fun and what it is placed there for. You have rules in arena about whoever is in line for gladiator goes first the rest usually help out, yet those same rules dont apply outside the arena for players? another example of the rules being changed. I will deal with it and appreciate the feedback but keep seeing these posts about high lvls not being greedy. Yes kaat there is a FEW exceptions to the rule but it is fewer each week.

I'm done trying to make you all happy. I've gone through several characters and the only thing that'll make your no life, elitist attitude happy is if it benefits you. You all go around helping people like ana and troll and don't give the right people a chance. I remember downloading this GAME and thinking it was the best thing ever. Then attitudes changed and people became self absorbed. It's quite sad that people think this APP is real life lol. I know this won't affect high levels because you only care about yourself and being better than everyone else. Unlike you, I'm in this game for fun :) more than i can say for the rest of you showering otm with money and not giving the right people help. Remember that this is just an app that we all downloaded.
I think you meant "to some high lvls" as I agree with you on greed but regarding help even the ones that people hate are willing to help if asked nicely.I made a new char out of boredom and I asked several high lvls for help without telling them I'm Amelie and guess what?they came they helped and told me to ask them for help anytime.As I said to people before : manners cost nothing and be kind to people and other will be kind to u :)

I'm done trying to make you all happy. I've gone through several characters and the only thing that'll make your no life, elitist attitude happy is if it benefits you. You all go around helping people like ana and troll and don't give the right people a chance. I remember downloading this GAME and thinking it was the best thing ever. Then attitudes changed and people became self absorbed. It's quite sad that people think this APP is real life lol. I know this won't affect high levels because you only care about yourself and being better than everyone else. Unlike you, I'm in this game for fun :) more than i can say for the rest of you showering otm with money and not giving the right people help. Remember that this is just an app that we all downloaded.
I think you meant "to some high lvls" as I agree with you on greed but regarding help even the ones that people hate are willing to help if asked nicely.I made a new char out of boredom and I asked several high lvls for help without telling them I'm Amelie and guess what?they came they helped and told me to ask them for help anytime.As I said to people before : manners cost nothing and be kind to people and other will be kind to u :)
I really don't know how arena ruined the game for me lol. I use the arena for what it is. Then people exclude me from boss fights because they can't handle being killed in arena. Then high levels like denissha go and help ana kill me when she's the one killing me on quest first, what justice is that? Unwritten epona rules are ridiculous.

I really am starting to get annoyed with people not fully reading this post. Like kaat. Im sorry to say but splatter said MOST high levels, not all high levels. So for you to say that splatter is grouping all high levels is you just not listening an not caring...which makes you most high levels kaat.
Goin rogue

image.jpg
Perfect example for ya. I was at falgren who was up for ten minutes alone. Than Ana and mazda ranger show and wont let me into group because of arena? So explain how that is fair to the person who found the mob gets excluded? Boypiano you showed and got in also any explanations?

lol dirkwe did not let me in ymir groups because of arena, only fair I think. Dirkwe is one of the friendly people too. Some people actually pride themselves in getting a good pvp rank and when you unfairly sneak attack them that is what makes them angry. Sometimes also being their higher level. Also, when they are waiting for arena spawn and then they also need to regenerate their health to protect from other low levels finishing them off.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

I really am starting to get annoyed with people not fully reading this post. Like kaat. Im sorry to say but splatter said MOST high levels, not all high levels. So for you to say that splatter is grouping all high levels is you just not listening an not caring...which makes you most high levels kaat.
And this is one of the reasons people get annoyed. I was trying to be nice and understand the situation and yet here i get bashed. Really a shame. As I never am mean to anyone and yet you feel compelled to be mean back. Wonder if you have done this with other high levels and I wonder what their reaction may be to it? Love the family not so sure you got their compassion. If you wish to group me in with "Most High Level" go right ahead. I remember.

Not quite sure how u can judge me when all you do is sit on top of chizz the whole time. And you know why's funny? At least i can get a girlfriend outside of the game instead of masterbating to their picture
Goin rogue

Really what it comes down to for me is I can't get Invited to groups because i have fun in arena. Then i vent when ana kills me and considering she has no reason to be liked, she gets more help than i do. I guarantee i will never be liked either due to serious grudges.