Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gelebron Raid

Only had around 30 people and didnt have any edl druid book nor any runes, it was still fun to have a challenge

Its still Better than camping 180 or wasteing your time on being a little jerk on the forums, thanks for comin all who had time btw
Epona's #1 Tank (arrogant but true)
Dilvar (lvl 222) no Alts.
Chieftain of Anarchy since years.
Life is beautiful cause you are in it (looks in mirror)

At least epona pulled its finger out and attempted again. It will happen in the end, on a regular basis but until then we can just Lix to 220 those who haven't got it.

It's going to happen failing it, especially due to the sheer numbers required.

Keep heads up Epona. It will happen!

At least epona pulled its finger out and attempted again. It will happen in the end, on a regular basis but until then we can just Lix to 220 those who haven't got it.

It's going to happen failing it, especially due to the sheer numbers required.

Keep heads up Epona. It will happen!
one day
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

We need to have it around the same time the same day so there is some consistency in the raids. Everyone will know to log on at a certain time and know what they are supposed to do. While I realize not everyone will make it, weekends seem to the best days. Problem being is the time. We have tried to get people to come on between the hours of 1400-1700 game time. We need to narrow this down with a half hour or 45 minute log time.

So we can just sit on our butts and complain about not doing it or do something about it. Clans have to talk with one another and organize. It shouldn't be "oh please come to Gelbron" and hear all the excuses why a player cannot attend. I don't give a rats butt, I want Gelebron dead again.

You are not there, you have real life priorities, understandable, but everyone needs to get over themselves and come together as a server.

Rant over...hormones in overdrive.
Arawn
LoneHawk - Mage - General Resurgence
Korac - Rogue