Page 8 of 10

Re: Nuada Downs Gelebron!

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:14 pm
by LadyNymeria
Corrupt wrote:
Schwing wrote:
LadyNymeria wrote:
I think they’re trying to say that they have no damn idea what Otm did to loot tables before they took over but VR hasn’t touched them and they are currently all the same. Anyway, I feel like focusing on what could have been done is pointles, but this total random luck is frustrating for several servers and needs tweaked.

Grats Nuada on the kills and nice loot!


The way the game is built the drop rates are the same across all servers, now and in the past.

I find it hard to believe that drop rates can't be buffed


You mean if one server got buffed, all would have?

Re: Nuada Downs Gelebron!

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:16 pm
by xXzeemXx
Corrupt wrote:
Schwing wrote:
LadyNymeria wrote:
I think they’re trying to say that they have no damn idea what Otm did to loot tables before they took over but VR hasn’t touched them and they are currently all the same. Anyway, I feel like focusing on what could have been done is pointles, but this total random luck is frustrating for several servers and needs tweaked.

Grats Nuada on the kills and nice loot!


The way the game is built the drop rates are the same across all servers, now and in the past.

I find it hard to believe that drop rates can't be buffed

Schwing didn’t say it cannot be buffed, he just said they were un touched in the past.

Re: Nuada Downs Gelebron!

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:31 pm
by Schwing
LadyNymeria wrote:
You mean if one server got buffed, all would have?


Exactly.

Re: Nuada Downs Gelebron!

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:25 pm
by Corrupt
Schwing wrote:
LadyNymeria wrote:
You mean if one server got buffed, all would have?


Exactly.

That is some kaka coding

Re: Nuada Downs Gelebron!

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:19 pm
by Jake
Schwing wrote:
LadyNymeria wrote:
You mean if one server got buffed, all would have?


Exactly.

if server == nuada {
dropBetterItems()
} else {
dropCrapItems()
}

Psh. Cmon now.
Same drop tables don't matter, it's right there in the code!!

Re: Nuada Downs Gelebron!

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:05 am
by Wolfenstien
Image


For our 5th kill

Re: Nuada Downs Gelebron!

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:14 am
by Apples-Bele
Wolfenstien wrote:
Image


For our 5th kill

Watch all crap drops come now

Re: Nuada Downs Gelebron!

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:25 am
by Wolfenstien
Apples-Bele wrote:
Wolfenstien wrote:
Image


For our 5th kill

Watch all crap drops come now

Yep lol

Re: Nuada Downs Gelebron!

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:21 am
by Criminal
Wolfenstien wrote:
Image


For our 5th kill

Thats what ur gonna get for the rest of ur lives.

Re: Nuada Downs Gelebron!

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:50 pm
by Wolfenstien
Criminal wrote:
Wolfenstien wrote:
Image


For our 5th kill

Thats what ur gonna get for the rest of ur lives.

No doubt
They just otm'd us.