Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Nuada Downs Gelebron!

#51
Besides Nuada’s luck with that godly barbs brace, and their great Prot braces, they also have Void Shards skull, void firestorm skull, void fire bolt skull, and void nature’s touch skull. I think it’s safe to say Nuada has surpassed most servers with these insane drop rates. Heck, Rosmerta has 0
Godly oblivion’s and just got their first
Godly attack brace last week...
Andrew
220+ Ranger
220+ Mage
215+ Druid
190 Lock Rogue


The Gordon Ramsay of Clan Wasted Potential on Rosmerta.

Re: Nuada Downs Gelebron!

#52
ColdBurn1 wrote:Besides Nuada’s luck with that godly barbs brace, and their great Prot braces, they also have Void Shards skull, void firestorm skull, void fire bolt skull, and void nature’s touch skull. I think it’s safe to say Nuada has surpassed most servers with these insane drop rates. Heck, Rosmerta has 0
Godly oblivion’s and just got their first
Godly attack brace last week...

they actually have 2 void firebolt skulls. plz get right
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior


Taranis:
190 warrior. Plan to get 220 if the lag ever fixes

Re: Nuada Downs Gelebron!

#53
Corrupt wrote:
ColdBurn1 wrote:Besides Nuada’s luck with that godly barbs brace, and their great Prot braces, they also have Void Shards skull, void firestorm skull, void fire bolt skull, and void nature’s touch skull. I think it’s safe to say Nuada has surpassed most servers with these insane drop rates. Heck, Rosmerta has 0
Godly oblivion’s and just got their first
Godly attack brace last week...

they actually have 2 void firebolt skulls. plz get right

Damn lol, that’s crazy.. bele has 1 void shards, 1 void nature’s touch I believe, 1 void freeze, 3-4 energy harvest and spring of life though so yay
Nee 229
ApplesBe 225
GetBashedX 221
Rainyy 200

Re: Nuada Downs Gelebron!

#54
Corrupt wrote:
Romeo wrote:Did one server out of all of them really get a buff on eg drops?

Yes to allow Nuada to catchup

Omg didn't know that, that's completely unfair and such a risky move for otm. I don't get it tho, spawn rate increase should of been more than enough to catch up, drop rate increase just means they'll get more godlies. Dumbest move ever, so glad they all got fired!

Re: Nuada Downs Gelebron!

#55
Apples-Bele wrote:
Corrupt wrote:
ColdBurn1 wrote:Besides Nuada’s luck with that godly barbs brace, and their great Prot braces, they also have Void Shards skull, void firestorm skull, void fire bolt skull, and void nature’s touch skull. I think it’s safe to say Nuada has surpassed most servers with these insane drop rates. Heck, Rosmerta has 0
Godly oblivion’s and just got their first
Godly attack brace last week...

they actually have 2 void firebolt skulls. plz get right

Damn lol, that’s crazy.. bele has 1 void shards, 1 void nature’s touch I believe, 1 void freeze, 3-4 energy harvest and spring of life though so yay

wow nice. We also have godly fire magic, godly axe, godly nature magic rings
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior


Taranis:
190 warrior. Plan to get 220 if the lag ever fixes

Re: Nuada Downs Gelebron!

#56
Corrupt wrote:
Wolfenstien wrote:
Apples-Bele wrote:Shame OTM didn’t do this for all servers, would’ve fixed something people have complained about forever


Maybe its was initially a test and otm was gonna push for other servers but later got fired. Never know

Bow tech has an poison set. Also Nuada has the drops for 3 poison sets just the parts are split

Bow pro. And he was borrowing 2 of my pieces and there is only 2 ammies so cant make 3. Unlucky pal

Re: Nuada Downs Gelebron!

#57
Wolfenstien wrote:
Corrupt wrote:
Wolfenstien wrote:
Maybe its was initially a test and otm was gonna push for other servers but later got fired. Never know

Bow tech has an poison set. Also Nuada has the drops for 3 poison sets just the parts are split

Bow pro. And he was borrowing 2 of my pieces and there is only 2 ammies so cant make 3. Unlucky pal

Wolff lady and there was one before no? Don’t need to get salty pal
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior


Taranis:
190 warrior. Plan to get 220 if the lag ever fixes

Re: Nuada Downs Gelebron!

#58
Corrupt wrote:
Wolfenstien wrote:
Corrupt wrote:Bow tech has an poison set. Also Nuada has the drops for 3 poison sets just the parts are split

Bow pro. And he was borrowing 2 of my pieces and there is only 2 ammies so cant make 3. Unlucky pal

Wolff lady and there was one before no? Don’t need to get salty pal

Theres no salt pal and no theres only 2

Re: Nuada Downs Gelebron!

#59
ColdBurn1 wrote:Besides Nuada’s luck with that godly barbs brace, and their great Prot braces, they also have Void Shards skull, void firestorm skull, void fire bolt skull, and void nature’s touch skull. I think it’s safe to say Nuada has surpassed most servers with these insane drop rates. Heck, Rosmerta has 0
Godly oblivion’s and just got their first
Godly attack brace last week...

There is no void shard skull. Highest is shadow.
Highest blood is royal and highest obliv is royal too.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest