Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Nuada Downs Gelebron!

Criminal wrote:That annoys me more than everything. Our competition got godly havoc on first gele kill, for us it took forever to get a godly havoc. Godly cruel barbs or ingenuity never dropped, void axe never dropped, not even dark celestial axe ever dropped. Rings are almost always trash tiers (druid and mages 99% of the time mighty or majestic), weps almost all dark if at all, totems mostly dps ones, if a wand drops its usually blast or storm...

How can VR/OTM ever say with a straight face that drops rates arent skewed in favor of worse drops?

Simple fix. Just get luckier. On a serious note though rates need to be aligned with other servers whether every server gets a buff or Nuada gets a nerf
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior (BT helm)
Best DPS warrior in Nuada

BobTheMage "Swaps are DPS loss"
Looking to join Danu to fail Dino
Ignoring everything zKills has to say

Wolfenstien wrote:Killed gele day of spawn today and he blessed us with this beaut for 4th kill

Ill just go look at my might version and cry
Rogue ShadowKnight - Herne (Retired)
220 Rogue XxPunisherxX

220 Druid SupremeDruid
222 Ranger ShadowArrow9
220 Warrior DragonKnight26
100 Mage SupremeNoob
#Epona #Cohesion

Ventius wrote:
Sweefish wrote:
Wolfenstien wrote:Killed gele day of spawn today and he blessed us with this beaut for 4th kill

300+ Killed on gwydion and we havent seen one of those yet.

I think its about time VR fixed the drop rates of nuada sonce they have caught up to the other servers now (ex OTM member confirmed they buffed nuadas drop rates of the more desired drops) now its just starting to piss off the other servers seeing nuada get drops in 5 kills that most servers dont yet have after 200+ kills

Why the *** is that even a thing. Totally stupid. Should have just buffed all servers.

Ventius wrote:
Sweefish wrote:

I think its about time VR fixed the drop rates of nuada sonce they have caught up to the other servers now (ex OTM member confirmed they buffed nuadas drop rates of the more desired drops) now its just starting to piss off the other servers seeing nuada get drops in 5 kills that most servers dont yet have after 200+ kills

Anyway gz on the amazing brace

Could you find the post where an otm member said that? Need to see that nonsense for myself lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Zkills wrote:
Ventius wrote:
Sweefish wrote:

Anyway gz on the amazing brace

Could you find the post where an otm member said that? Need to see that nonsense for myself lol

From the sound of it, it was an unofficial statement, but I’d be interested to see official word on this though.
Bearer of the Elephant Hammer
Premier Glitter Artillerist and Explarklives Operative.

#PrayForSongz
Lugh: Pegasus
Mindreader - W
Doge Dandolo - D
CH on discord
CH database
Bitey's Guide
Glitter Mortar for Sale
Ya know what really gets my goat? La Chupacabra

Wolfenstien wrote:Lol yall wanna hear something thatll really grind your gears?

In 3 months of daily grinding prot. We have
Attack braces
Royal x4
Imperial x3
Godly x1
Other tiers too many to count
Defence
Royal x3?
Imperial x3
Godly x1

Well that's crazy good i guess you guys do have a buffed rate awesome for you sucks for everyone else lol
Sephiroth89 221 Warrior
Zaraki 225Rogue
Mince 221 Mage
SilentHit 225 Ranger

Member of a cult

We all have Light & Dark impulses what defines us is which we chose to act on.