Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Nuada Downs Gelebron!

That annoys me more than everything. Our competition got godly havoc on first gele kill, for us it took forever to get a godly havoc. Godly cruel barbs or ingenuity never dropped, void axe never dropped, not even dark celestial axe ever dropped. Rings are almost always trash tiers (druid and mages 99% of the time mighty or majestic), weps almost all dark if at all, totems mostly dps ones, if a wand drops its usually blast or storm...

How can VR/OTM ever say with a straight face that drops rates arent skewed in favor of worse drops?
Simple fix. Just get luckier. On a serious note though rates need to be aligned with other servers whether every server gets a buff or Nuada gets a nerf
Hi

Killed gele day of spawn today and he blessed us with this beaut for 4th kill
300+ Killed on gwydion and we havent seen one of those yet.
I think its about time VR fixed the drop rates of nuada sonce they have caught up to the other servers now (ex OTM member confirmed they buffed nuadas drop rates of the more desired drops) now its just starting to piss off the other servers seeing nuada get drops in 5 kills that most servers dont yet have after 200+ kills
Why the *** is that even a thing. Totally stupid. Should have just buffed all servers.

Killed gele day of spawn today and he blessed us with this beaut for 4th kill
I think its about time VR fixed the drop rates of nuada sonce they have caught up to the other servers now (ex OTM member confirmed they buffed nuadas drop rates of the more desired drops) now its just starting to piss off the other servers seeing nuada get drops in 5 kills that most servers dont yet have after 200+ kills

Anyway gz on the amazing brace
Could you find the post where an otm member said that? Need to see that nonsense for myself lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Anyway gz on the amazing brace
Could you find the post where an otm member said that? Need to see that nonsense for myself lol
From the sound of it, it was an unofficial statement, but I’d be interested to see official word on this though.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Lol yall wanna hear something thatll really grind your gears?

In 3 months of daily grinding prot. We have
Attack braces
Royal x4
Imperial x3
Godly x1
Other tiers too many to count
Defence
Royal x3?
Imperial x3
Godly x1
Well that's crazy good i guess you guys do have a buffed rate awesome for you sucks for everyone else lol
Sephiroth89 221 Warrior
Zaraki 225Rogue
Mince 221 Mage
SilentHit 225 Ranger

Member of a cult

We all have Light & Dark impulses what defines us is which we chose to act on.