Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Nuada Downs Gelebron!

Besides Nuada’s luck with that godly barbs brace, and their great Prot braces, they also have Void Shards skull, void firestorm skull, void fire bolt skull, and void nature’s touch skull. I think it’s safe to say Nuada has surpassed most servers with these insane drop rates. Heck, Rosmerta has 0
Godly oblivion’s and just got their first
Godly attack brace last week...
Andrew
220+ Ranger
220+ Mage
215+ Druid
190 Lock Rogue

The Gordon Ramsay of Clan Wasted Potential on Rosmerta.

Besides Nuada’s luck with that godly barbs brace, and their great Prot braces, they also have Void Shards skull, void firestorm skull, void fire bolt skull, and void nature’s touch skull. I think it’s safe to say Nuada has surpassed most servers with these insane drop rates. Heck, Rosmerta has 0
they actually have 2 void firebolt skulls. plz get right
Hi

Damn lol, that’s crazy.. bele has 1 void shards, 1 void nature’s touch I believe, 1 void freeze, 3-4 energy harvest and spring of life though so yay
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Did one server out of all of them really get a buff on eg drops?
Yes to allow Nuada to catchup
Omg didn't know that, that's completely unfair and such a risky move for otm. I don't get it tho, spawn rate increase should of been more than enough to catch up, drop rate increase just means they'll get more godlies. Dumbest move ever, so glad they all got fired!

Damn lol, that’s crazy.. bele has 1 void shards, 1 void nature’s touch I believe, 1 void freeze, 3-4 energy harvest and spring of life though so yay
wow nice. We also have godly fire magic, godly axe, godly nature magic rings
Hi

Shame OTM didn’t do this for all servers, would’ve fixed something people have complained about forever
Maybe its was initially a test and otm was gonna push for other servers but later got fired. Never know
Bow tech has an poison set. Also Nuada has the drops for 3 poison sets just the parts are split
Bow pro. And he was borrowing 2 of my pieces and there is only 2 ammies so cant make 3. Unlucky pal

Maybe its was initially a test and otm was gonna push for other servers but later got fired. Never know
Bow tech has an poison set. Also Nuada has the drops for 3 poison sets just the parts are split
Bow pro. And he was borrowing 2 of my pieces and there is only 2 ammies so cant make 3. Unlucky pal
Wolff lady and there was one before no? Don’t need to get salty pal
Hi

Wolff lady and there was one before no? Don’t need to get salty pal
Theres no salt pal and no theres only 2

There is no void shard skull. Highest is shadow.
Highest blood is royal and highest obliv is royal too.