Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Nuada's Clans

I am new to the server along with some close friends of mine. We made a clan called Art of War and we are tryng to make a system that combines all the goods of each system together and avoid the bads. I am very curious to learn about each of the clans here and how they operate.

- Clan name?
- Clan lvl req?
- Clan system(dkp, voting, ffa, combination, etc)?
- Do you coop with other clans?(If so who do you coop with?)
- What bosses can you take down?

Thanks Everyone!

Re: Nuada's Clans

Clan Name: PsychO
Clan Requirements: Nothing because we like people as long as they're not snakes ;)
Clan System: Combination of rolling and banking (getting items after showing high ranking people that you boss to earn your gear)
Cooperation: Necromongers, Wild Bunch, Shine of Blood, Shield (on and off)
Bosses: All frozen and beginning to move into DL

That's PsychO for you bro, see you around! I see you a lot :lol:
Last edited by Legend69 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nuada: Loony Toons
Retired Ex-Goat of Nuada DG Rogue
Lure Monkey - 221 mage and co.

Sulis: Toxic
Enlightenment - 226 full DG + BT helm DPS Druid and co.

They call me "Bright"

Clan Name: PsychO
Clan Requirements: Nothing because we like people as long as they're not snakes ;)
Clan System: Combination of rolling and banking (getting items after showing high ranking people that you boss to earn your gear)
Cooperation: Necromongers, Wild Bunch, Shine of Blood, Shield (on and off)
Bosses: All frozen and beginning to move into DL

That's PsychO for you bro, see you around! I see you a lot :lol:
Thanks alot, I appreciate the response! :)

Hiya FOSSIL, It's me, Demonic. We are necromongers, we are small because we prefer it and we run as a family. We help anyone who asks in anyway we can. We do not roll in our clan, we are necro. We keep what we kill. All useful items are donated for others. When we group with other clans to help, we tend to go with the rules they have :) Pleasure to have you in Nuada!!!! Hit us up if you need help
Be kind always :)

Hiya FOSSIL, It's me, Demonic. We are necromongers, we are small because we prefer it and we run as a family. We help anyone who asks in anyway we can. We do not roll in our clan, we are necro. We keep what we kill. All useful items are donated for others. When we group with other clans to help, we tend to go with the rules they have :) Pleasure to have you in Nuada!!!! Hit us up if you need help
Thank you! :)