Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Harassment

This is ridiculous trying to play game been harassed and accused of scamming John hard,XxBlackOutxX,9vines are pathetic people accusing me GLiTCH of scamming I am a hard working player helping Prodigy build a strong powerful clan I have not scammed anyone nor do I chat people I help all I can people should stop hating and learn to work together I ether demand otm put a stop to John hard,XxBlackOutxX,9vines or I demand an apology

Re: Harassment

This is ridiculous trying to play game been harassed and accused of scamming John hard,XxBlackOutxX,9vines are pathetic people accusing me GLiTCH of scamming I am a hard working player helping Prodigy build a strong powerful clan I have not scammed anyone nor do I chat people I help all I can people should stop hating and learn to work together I ether demand otm put a stop to John hard,XxBlackOutxX,9vines or I demand an apology
Should I post the screenshots of u cussing my clanny out for finding a boss and killing before u got to lock?

Should I post the screenshots of u cussing my clanny out for finding a boss and killing before u got to lock?
That is just greefing at bosses and I don't mind if people group if its rogue item then roll whatever other class pass on to those who need

That is just greefing at bosses and I don't mind if people group if its rogue item then roll whatever other class pass on to those who need
Grieving? It wasn't your boss lol
Wafflez.
(|%}^=