Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Scammer alert

yingyang wrote:
Loco cola wrote:
yingyang wrote:You dont have to scam to be a millionaire in this game. Just create many toons, do the daily bounty, sell mount token for 40-60k and you're be a millionaire in 3 to 4 months. That's what I do and everbody are doing this.

What? You can't sell mount tokens from bountys lol

Breed two lvl 1 mount on npc breeder to upgrade it to lvl 2. And then exchange your lvl 2 mount to a mount token on an npc, i forgot the name but its in farcrag castle, near the npc mount breeder. Then sell your mount token by the auction house, or by shouting. The price is between 40k to 60k depending on the servers economy.

This is what I'm saying there are so many different ways of making money on the game scamming is not the only option but it's sad that some people believe the only way they can make money is by scamming especially to do that to clannies

Jakecelticmaster wrote:So he glitch didnt scam u need delete this post u look dumb i know glitch from both servers - dopebucket

Bro scamming is scamming he did not have to scam me in particular for me to make a post about him scamming clannies. On Donn his user was SOLO he scammed with that toon

Sorry but I don't agree with you, glitch isn't a scammer, he borrowed millions of gold from me like 5 times and he always returned the golds and mounts back, it was so easy to not give the gold back but he never did, I also lend him an expensive mount before and he gave it back when he bought one, even after he left clan he could've sold the boss drops but he didn't, he donated tons of boss drops.. So if you want to talk about scammers on Donn you should mention the gods of scamming : smallz, Nora mcroin, treekru, hellsmage, Jane p.. Smallz bought most of these accounts so he can use them to scam people and it worked, he scammed most of the players on server and u can ask around, I'm sure now he's using a new toon to scam more people since these toon's already got a bad scam reputation ..
- CONCORDIIA - DONN -
Caercyn ivory, Mage 232
Aka bowjob, ranger 228
Roguey balboa, rogue 190
Shift happens, druid 164
Hans0l0, rogue 154

Louaiiiyy wrote:Sorry but I don't agree with you, glitch isn't a scammer, he borrowed millions of gold from me like 5 times and he always returned the golds and mounts back, it was so easy to not give the gold back but he never did, I also lend him an expensive mount before and he gave it back when he bought one, even after he left clan he could've sold the boss drops but he didn't, he donated tons of boss drops.. So if you want to talk about scammers on Donn you should mention the gods of scamming : smallz, Nora mcroin, treekru, hellsmage, Jane p.. Smallz bought most of these accounts so he can use them to scam people and it worked, he scammed most of the players on server and u can ask around, I'm sure now he's using a new toon to scam more people since these toon's already got a bad scam reputation ..

I'm aware that Smallz is a scammer, I've been scammed by him too but I'm very sure that glitch is one too. I have been scammed by people I never thought would even try scam me, people I have made deals with and trusted in the past so for you saying that he doesn't scam only because you have trusted him with a huge amount in the past is not entirely right. One thing I have learned is that you cannot put all your trust in a player on Celtic heroes no matter how close as friends you both are, people tend to change but I understand where you are coming from

Viness wrote:
Louaiiiyy wrote:Sorry but I don't agree with you, glitch isn't a scammer, he borrowed millions of gold from me like 5 times and he always returned the golds and mounts back, it was so easy to not give the gold back but he never did, I also lend him an expensive mount before and he gave it back when he bought one, even after he left clan he could've sold the boss drops but he didn't, he donated tons of boss drops.. So if you want to talk about scammers on Donn you should mention the gods of scamming : smallz, Nora mcroin, treekru, hellsmage, Jane p.. Smallz bought most of these accounts so he can use them to scam people and it worked, he scammed most of the players on server and u can ask around, I'm sure now he's using a new toon to scam more people since these toon's already got a bad scam reputation ..

I'm aware that Smallz is one of the biggest scammers on Donn, I've been scammed by him too but I'm very sure that glitch is one too. I have been scammed by people I never thought would even try scam me, people I have made deals with and trusted in the past so for you saying that he doesn't scam only because you have trusted him with a huge amount in the past is not entirely right. One thing I have learned is that you cannot put all your trust in a player on Celtic heroes no matter how close as friends you both are, people tend to change but I understand where you are coming from

Viness wrote:
Jakecelticmaster wrote:So he glitch didnt scam u need delete this post u look dumb i know glitch from both servers - dopebucket

Bro scamming is scamming he did not have to scam me in particular for me to make a post about him scamming clannies. On Donn his user was SOLO he scammed with that toon

Usually when someone accuses someone of scamming, they provide proof.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue