Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Cooperative vs dom server

This server died the minute people thought that going dom is a good idea

Nuada: the server that's soon to be as bad as all the other servers besides Epona, because apparently taking note of dying servers is better than taking note of a thriving server (Epona)

I say this because it seems like dom/competitive servers are losing endgame players while Epona is constantly taking more in
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Nuada: the server that's soon to be as bad as all the other servers besides Epona, because apparently taking note of dying servers is better than taking note of a thriving server (Epona)

I say this because it seems like dom/competitive servers are losing endgame players while Epona is constantly taking more in
I'm sorry, but you're a level 111... you have no say in what bosses are dead or alive, and you haven't even touched on the servers gwydion, arawn, morrigan, donn, and fingal which are dom and without a doubt the most thriving servers of all of ch
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

lol didn't I bury u already

U mean my third server epona? Ya I went there after dominating 2 dom servers lol. Because of leeches like u that thing they control things with no effort. So ya enjoy "your" bosses as much as I let u have them for the time being, whoever u are lol. U are very ignorant and barking up the wrong tree.

I'm not even feeling threatened to the point of using my other devices lol. It's been quite enjoyable here with one device and nice not dealing with people like u. Quite refreshing the atmosphere.
You seem to have a grudge against dom clans.... anybody who has seen my posts in the last year or two will know I'm not in one lol.
Not really a grudge but I have faught against them . Have only been on forums just recently. Saw the dom side and the epona side. I think cooperative servers are more fun overall. But that's just me
Personal preference I cannot make an arguement against, to each his own. But you can't state that coop servers are better without any data to back that up other than people on coop server saying they enjoy it . Go on a dom server and hear the exact same thing. It's all preference, and it appears the majority prefer dom. No way knowing what Nuada will become but I bet on dom as chaos is already on top
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

I'm sorry, but you're a level 111... you have no say in what bosses are dead or alive, and you haven't even touched on the servers gwydion, arawn, morrigan, donn, and fingal which are dom and without a doubt the most thriving servers of all of ch
lol I can tell you that I'm definitely not lvl 111, I just use my 111 as my sig because it's probably my most special toon. And I'm too lazy to update it. I've played on Morrigan and Gwydion, have a pumpkin hat with a nice fash bank on Morrigan and I have old junk like a Yulestave on Gwydion, but I strictly play on belenus
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

You seem to have a grudge against dom clans.... anybody who has seen my posts in the last year or two will know I'm not in one lol.
Not really a grudge but I have faught against them . Have only been on forums just recently. Saw the dom side and the epona side. I think cooperative servers are more fun overall. But that's just me
Personal preference I cannot make an arguement against, to each his own. But you can't state that coop servers are better without any data to back that up other than people on coop server saying they enjoy it . Go on a dom server and hear the exact same thing. It's all preference, and it appears the majority prefer dom. No way knowing what Nuada will become but I bet on dom as chaos is already on top
It's been less than 2 weeks. Chaos is on top Bc they used a lot more plat and leveled a lot more. Espadas started later and is right behind them. Meanwhile bandits is helping every noob out there and trying to make no one feel left out and sacrificing their time for that rather than the leaders just jolting to 220(been there done that). Some build from the top down and some build from the bottom up. It's too early to call anything. I started a server once 2.5 years late and stood on top less than a year later.

It's a marathon not a race. Most of these inexperienced "levelers" will all soon found out one way or another that not everything is always theirs.
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
Dozen other rogues 100-180
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Dozens of other lvl 5-120 toons
Pro multiboxer
Retired from competitive servers after rarely losin. Learn2play

Guys, seriously...I've had to delete two pages of petty arguments. Please don't argue or insult others on the forums - you can do this via private message. It is destructive behaviour, and leads to nothing but sour feelings, locked/deleted posts that were otherwise perfectly valid, and warnings being handed out.

Keep it clean, please. If you want to discuss this further, PM me. Thanks.

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!

Meh tbh you call them 'inexperienced' levelers but you don't know who most of them are. Lol. Too close to say sure but chaos's power is half of espadas I wouldn't say that close. Not to mention how many members you see places. You got people use to lock battles vs players who don't really care about perfecting a lock group (besides for necro because you need to know which group to cast sanctuary in) but pretty much yeah.