Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Are we heading in the right direction?

Sure. And I could do it using teddy bears or walking dead or balloons or etc. Just for fun I'll make an extreme analogy. Your brother needs some medicine or he will die. Another individual also needs the same medicine or he will die. The medicine is being held in a building which require certain tools to get into. You have the tools to get into the building immediately to get the life saving medicine. The other individual is at the same building but has to wait for friends to arrive. Do you go ahead and go get the medicine to save your brother or do you let the other individual wait for his friends so he gets it? I'd assume you'd take care of your family first.

Here's my version;

You're brother needs medicine because his dying but he is in the house resting.
Another individual also need the same medicine, and go to the building. But he cannot enter the building because his dying.
So he call his friends to help him get the medicine.
His dying but he effort to go to the building.

Will you help the dying man and share the medicine? Or you just leave him in front of the building until he die?

Maybe there's two medicine in the building...
You never know...
That's a good one also. If Karl was the sick one at home and Negan the dying man at the door, I think Rick would help his son Karl :)

If Karl was really sick...
Or she just want the medicine to sell...
Or for his alt... :lol:
Clanless in DONN server... but HAPPY :lol:

yingyang - mage - lvl 100+
blinkdagger - rogue - lvl 100+
coppinger - rogue - lvl 100+
the excalibur - warrior - lvl 50+
waljanmackerro - mage - lvl 50+
breathoffire - mage - lvl 50+

Just imagine if you're working for a company that gives out bonuses to employees every year. You have been with the company for 20 years and one employee has been there for one month. Then the company decided to give out bonuses randomly instead of using factors like merit/performance/years of service. The new guy got a $20,000 bonus and you got $500. Yep, that's just "bad luck".
100% perfect analogy.

Server Doing good. We kill hrung on spawn and finally got our Mordy kill.... lots of us leveling and working our way up through EDL. No 210 6s kill yet though.

We are all having a blast and I don’t mind the DKP system anymore. On Taranis I spent two years fighting against it for a FFA server, but I enjoy DKP in Nuada’s current state.

It would be nice if people didn’t bad mouth a server they have no intention of playing end game... keep your mouths out of our discussions.

Server Doing good. We kill hrung on spawn and finally got our Mordy kill.... lots of us leveling and working our way up through EDL. No 210 6s kill yet though.

We are all having a blast and I don’t mind the DKP system anymore. On Taranis I spent two years fighting against it for a FFA server, but I enjoy DKP in Nuada’s current state.

It would be nice if people didn’t bad mouth a server they have no intention of playing end game... keep your mouths out of our discussions.
this is old post
Hi