Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Are we heading in the right direction?

Syndicate and chaos have been not grouping and ksing bosses from bandits.

Other clans have been cooperative so far.
Define ksing
We started the boss, offered to group. Then couple more show up and we lose lock. Our bolas strategy can't compete with Zerg rush dps. These 2 clans have been doing this I've heard, and today for the first time I saw for myself.

They just don't group and finish the boss. Neither of the clans are giving other clans a chance from what I see. And this is on wardens/meteoric bosses. Lol. Smh
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
Dozen other rogues 100-180
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Dozens of other lvl 5-120 toons
Pro multiboxer
Retired from competitive servers after rarely losin. Learn2play

You can always come to donn where all the long term end game players have created a monopoly and their clans own everything. Not to mention the hoarders and massive wars between clans. Everyone fighting to get lock on bosses their clans dont even need and just doing to beat the other clans that kinda excitement. Plus the economy is sad cause people ask 100 times the vapue of everything. Like the one guy asking 80k for a royal stinging swarm ring is just sad. Or the ones selling 10ms staffs for 900k. Combos tryna sell for 18k that kinda nonsense is all over donn. Scams are on the rise too. But it makes the game challenging and harder to get somewhere so it makes it more fun to some

Define ksing
We started the boss, offered to group. Then couple more show up and we lose lock. Our bolas strategy can't compete with Zerg rush dps. These 2 clans have been doing this I've heard, and today for the first time I saw for myself.

They just don't group and finish the boss. Neither of the clans are giving other clans a chance from what I see. And this is on wardens/meteoric bosses. Lol. Smh
Sounds like a lock battle. I'd assume they're killing them because as the clan grows they're going to need those drops for clan mates.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Define ksing

Nah, we started with a group. One person from another clan was there. We asked to group instead his buddies showed up and ended up outlocking us lol. It's been happening. That clan said otherwise I thought in their clan post. So we didn't exactly go all out at the start I waited and tried to be nice and group. As we did in stonevale. Most of the time these 2 clans have avoided grouping and decided to just ks the boss.

They should be more clear with what they are doing. All people need drops it's a new server. Just shows poor sportsmanship. I'm sure people will rememebr once everyone reaches DL.

Sounds like a lock battle. I'd assume they're killing them because as the clan grows they're going to need those drops for clan mates.

They don't even help after a boss is locked lol. We do, Bc losing a lock isn't the end of the world .
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Pro multiboxer

Define ksing

Since when are lock battles ksing?
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

There's a fine line between lock battle and ksing. If there wasn't then there wouldn't be a difference . I've played on dom servers , know the deal. The overall sense has not seemed friendly whatsoever if u can even call it competition lol. Just being honest.
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Pro multiboxer

You can have a server with competition that's still friendly and without griefing. Players choose how they want to conduct themselves.

You can do an open server as long as everyone agrees. When you get a group that doesn't want to roll on drops and are able to lock bosses then it will most likely end the free server status.
A server with friendly competition??? Yea that'll never happen. As Nuada grows and IF it becomes a competitive server than there will most certainly be drama and hatred which can potentially lead to griefing, it's just bound to happen.

As said before, Epona is thriving while other worlds are dying... so shouldn't Nuada take advice from Epona??? I dunno, only seems like common sense to me. Imo, this game was never made for competition, drops are spread thin through many clans, unwanted drama, etc... Epona tho has gotten things right, amazing economy, drama is super low when compared to other servers, and everyone can have a great time no matter where you stand.

Just my two cents on the topic. Overall, don't fk things up
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

this game was never made for competition, drops are spread thin through many clans
CH wasnt designed for competition? lol ok, if you choose to look it that way.
But cmon now, drops spread thin through many clans? What do you call drops spread through out the entire server?

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

As said before, Epona is thriving while other worlds are dying... so shouldn't Nuada take advice from Epona???
Any basis of fact for this? Or you just saying random things to prove a point. Some worlds have 2 clans that can kill Gele and Epona only gets around 40-45 people for Gele in the whole server.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

As said before, Epona is thriving while other worlds are dying... so shouldn't Nuada take advice from Epona???
Any basis of fact for this? Or you just saying random things to prove a point. Some worlds have 2 clans that can kill Gele and Epona only gets around 40-45 people for Gele in the whole server.
'Some' as in 'very few'.
Reason why we get about 40-50 per kill is because we have two scheduled kill times per week, and most people can't come to both.
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015