Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Are we heading in the right direction?

Hard work should always be rewarded, a server like epona removes hard work from the equation and rewards plat buying and luck.
It's hard work to keep the server together like this and stopping clans from going dom by working together instead against each other - and the reward is that everyone no matter what clan and who got lock gets a roll.

+ 1 million

Yeah. Working together not fighting each other.
Don't answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish

Hard work should always be rewarded, a server like epona removes hard work from the equation and rewards plat buying and luck.
What are you even talking about :lol:
We kill the same bosses with mostly the same strategies, how does one group put in more 'work' than the other? People who often attend bosses get geared well, either by winning what they need or selling/trading what they win.
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

You can have a server with competition that's still friendly and without griefing. Players choose how they want to conduct themselves.

You can do an open server as long as everyone agrees. When you get a group that doesn't want to roll on drops and are able to lock bosses then it will most likely end the free server status.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

That's a ignorant comment ._.
He's saying that in an Epona system you can come to 1 mord and win a void helm just as easily as the player that has been to 100 mords and used a ton of lix. Some players prefer knowing the more active they are there's a guarantee they'll get geared. Some players prefer the luck based system of Epona.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

He's saying that in an Epona system you can come to 1 mord and win a void helm just as easily as the player that has been to 100 mords and used a ton of lix. Some players prefer knowing the more active they are there's a guarantee they'll get geared. Some players prefer the luck based system of Epona.
Ooh ok I see but each one requires hard work! Leveling to 180 is not easy for everyone I'm sure.

Ooh ok I see but each one requires hard work! Leveling to 180 is not easy for everyone I'm sure.
It's just 180 lol. And mord is 190.

If you put in the "hard work" of leveling to 180 then that doesn't mean you instantly deserve a moon helm. I've leveled numerous toons past 180 and only one of them has ever earned a mordy helm, and that was a freakin shadow knights! (Granted my rogue had a dark moon, it was bought)

They don't all instantly get a mord helm for leveling. Some people swapped between 3 mord helms the clan gave to them and I was fine only being given one mord helm. Because those people actually deserved it, they attended way more edl than I and that made their DKP shoot up.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Syndicate and chaos have been not grouping and ksing bosses from bandits.

Other clans have been cooperative so far.
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
Dozen other rogues 100-180
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Dozens of other lvl 5-120 toons