Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Chaos

Hi everyone,
This is Chaotic most of you have probably seen me.

My clan is Chaos.
We will be a elite endgame clan. At the moment we are recruiting any level 60+. If you wish to apply shoot me a pm.

Our clan will be more focused on endgame content, we will be using a DKP system on endgame raid loot. We have an closed grouping policy on all disc+ bosses currently due to large amounts of members in clan needing drops.

All our drops Dragonlord and up will be banked including frozen crests. The quest armour and weapons will be voted on by a council of the Generals, Guardians and me, majority wins.

Only a select few generals will have access to the clan banks.

We only have a few rules:
•No Begging
•No selling dl+ drops

Hope you all have fun and see you ingame.
Last edited by Chaotic on Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Re: Chaos

So much for an Epona like server lol. If this is how things will be then I'll stop playing here
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

So much for an Epona like server lol. If this is how things will be then I'll stop playing here
Just overthrow those people, create a better guild and rule the new world!
Warrior from Morrigan. Full OCCULT, but not DL. ._. Lvl 214 and climbing

Pvp rank: average butcher (I work hard everyday producing the finest meats in Dal Riata)

Just overthrow those people, create a better guild and rule the new world!
I shall form a rebellion and recreate this world!!! :lol:

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

If you are starting over anyway, why not just go to Epona?

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I'm already set up on Belenus and I think we all can agree that starting on a literally brand new server is so much more fun. Just wanted an Epona like server because the drama gets old imo, especially when it's between 2 old clans such as Ronin and Elementals which have been going at it for years now and it's nice to be able to go to a server where there is none of that.

Had so much nostalgia playing this server when it first opened up

I'm already set up on Belenus and I think we all can agree that starting on a literally brand new server is so much more fun. Just wanted an Epona like server because the drama gets old imo, especially when it's between 2 old clans such as Ronin and Elementals which have been going at it for years now and it's nice to be able to go to a server where there is none of that.

That is just how society works when there's different groups of people competing for limited resources. Once a clan forms and uses a point system, it will always be exclusive to the system participants.

I can't say I know much about Epona history but it didn't start as a cooperative server either from the very beginning. I think there just came a time when competing clans decided to work together to kill a boss they can't kill individually that started the Epona community culture. Most servers grew powerful clans that had no reason to merge with others, or a clan decided they didn't need others and went their own way.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

That is just how society works when there's different groups of people competing for limited resources. Once a clan forms and uses a point system, it will always be exclusive to the system participants.

I can't say I know much about Epona history but it didn't start as a cooperative server either from the very beginning. I think there just came a time when competing clans decided to work together to kill a boss they can't kill individually that started the Epona community culture. Most servers grew powerful clans that had no reason to merge with others, or a clan decided they didn't need others and went their own way.

Wrong. Not everyone is greedy like u people. Society strives because of people's genorosity. And also why epona is thriving.

You obviously have biased opinions.

And your not that good at this game. Come see me for help.
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
Dozen other rogues 100-180
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Dozens of other lvl 5-120 toons
Pro multiboxer
Retired from competitive servers after rarely losin. Learn2play

No reason to impinge upon the reputation of an entire server with your statements. Majority of Epona has an upstanding reputation, far from being a haven for scammers. We do not tolerate scammers.
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.