Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Chaos

No reason to impinge upon the reputation of an entire server with your statements. Majority of Epona has an upstanding reputation, far from being a haven for scammers. We do not tolerate scammers.
When did I say the majority of epona players were scammers, I have a few epona toons myself lol. I'm just saying most people that xfer there don't have the best reputation.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Hi everyone,
This is Chaotic most of you have probably seen me.

My clan is Chaos.
We will be a elite endgame clan. At the moment we are recruiting based on previous accounts and the amount of lixes/plat you have to level. If you wish to apply shoot me a pm.

Our clan will be more focused on endgame content, we will be using a DKP system on endgame raid loot. We have an open grouping policy currently and anyone may join in our boss fights up to and including frozen provided you get there before the lock.

All our drops Dragonlord and up will be banked. The quest armour and weapons will be voted on by a council of the Generals, Guardians and me, majority wins.

Only a select few generals will have access to the clan banks.

We only have a few rules:
•No Begging
•No selling dl+ drops

Hope you all have fun and see you ingame.

Is this an old requirement? <_< Heard its level 100 now. Because if so I am for sure qualified @.@ got lixes for level 100 and have a level 216 warrior on mabon.

Requirement is level 60. We had a brief period of time it was moved up to 100 but this was determined to be too high and moved back down. Sorry for any confusion.

I have played in a few servers before this one, my main one was Gwydion.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Hi everyone,
This is Chaotic most of you have probably seen me.

My clan is Chaos.
We will be a elite endgame clan. At the moment we are recruiting based on previous accounts and the amount of lixes/plat you have to level. If you wish to apply shoot me a pm.

Our clan will be more focused on endgame content, we will be using a DKP system on endgame raid loot. We have an open grouping policy currently and anyone may join in our boss fights up to and including frozen provided you get there before the lock.

All our drops Dragonlord and up will be banked. The quest armour and weapons will be voted on by a council of the Generals, Guardians and me, majority wins.

Only a select few generals will have access to the clan banks.

We only have a few rules:
•No Begging
•No selling dl+ drops

Hope you all have fun and see you ingame.
Not seeing this open group policy in effect
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
Dozen other rogues 100-180
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)