Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

bye lir

Lir is a good server. Very active and there are lots of good ppl. I made characeters : dashshield, poison111ivy, Quicksilver123 and more. I leave because of scammers and bullying( Its celticheroes big problem. I love this game but there are too many ppl who try to scam you and you cant trust anybody) Lost 950 k on Lir ( last time made post bcs lost 350 k ) and I decided to leave this game.

Special thanks to :
Emperrors : they are my familiy and dont tell they are scammers. All scammers got kicked or joined genesis. There are lots of good ppl like Aliasa, mhmhatem, shadyy and more. I wish them lots of dl sets, no drama at frozen xD, and lots of gelebron kills !

Aliasa : often helped me. She is a good person and dont be afrain to ask her for help.

You : yes special thanks to you for reading this post. Remember dont trust anybody and dont be afraid to join emp they are all good ppl and they dont bite :)

Bye ;)
Last edited by dashshield on Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: bye lir

Lir is a good server. Very active and there are lots of good ppl. I made characeters : flamesinfire, dashshield, poison111ivy, Quicksilver123 and more. I leave because of scammers and bullying( Its celticheroes big problem. I love this game but there are too many ppl who try to scam you and you cant trust anybody) Lost 950 k on Lir ( last time made post bcs lost 350 k ) and I decided to leave this game.

Special thanks to :
Emperrors : they are my familiy and dont tell they are scammers. All scammers got kicked or joined genesis. There are lots of good ppl like Aliasa, mhmhatem, shadyy and more. I wish them lots of dl sets, no drama at frozen xD, and lots of gelebron kills !

Aliasa : often helped me. She is a good person and dont be afrain to ask her for help.

You : yes special thanks to you for reading this post. Remember dont trust anybody and dont be afraid to join emp they are all good ppl and they dont bite :)

Bye ;)
bye

Re: bye lir

Sucks that you experienced that but it's good that it happened in a game rather than the real world.
But props to you for stepping away from the game and moving onto better things in life :)
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu