Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: !--READ THIS--!

HAY IF ANYONE HAS A 100% EXOTIC MOUNT ON LIR I AM PAYING IN PLAT I CAN BUY YOU CHESTS AND DELIVER THEM TO WHAT EVER WORLD YOU WISH

CHEERS :D

I have a common chicken. Now before you call me a "troll" or other obscene words, hear me out.
Firstly it is 100% exotic, chickens are native to China and India. So although the name is "common chicken" they are not really all that common and are in truth, exotic.
Now for the mount part, see the image below. So even if you can't ride it, it is technically rideable, and thus could be considered a mount.
chicken mount.jpg
chicken mount.jpg (4.96 KiB) Viewed 1993 times
Now for the hard part, price. Due to how exotic and awesome this mount is, I think its worth 628 plat. I'd like this in the form of Aeon chests with the remainder as max hp lixs on Arawn.

Thanks!
-Bob
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: !--READ THIS--!

HAY IF ANYONE HAS A 100% EXOTIC MOUNT ON LIR I AM PAYING IN PLAT I CAN BUY YOU CHESTS AND DELIVER THEM TO WHAT EVER WORLD YOU WISH

CHEERS :D

I have a common chicken. Now before you call me a "troll" or other obscene words, hear me out.
Firstly it is 100% exotic, chickens are native to China and India. So although the name is "common chicken" they are not really all that common and are in truth, exotic.
Now for the mount part, see the image below. So even if you can't ride it, it is technically rideable, and thus could be considered a mount.
chicken mount.jpg

Now for the hard part, price. Due to how exotic and awesome this mount is, I think its worth 628 plat. I'd like this in the form of Aeon chests with the remainder as max hp lixs on Arawn.

Thanks!
-Bob
Lmao :lol: this is priceless you included a picture and everything lmao kudos to you my friend
"IT TAKES OVER 30+ LVL 225 SKILLED PLAYERS TO DEFEAT ME GOOD LUCK" :)