Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Emperrors kick me for no reason

Oh wow. I don't recall ever mocking you. I simply stated emperrors doesnt not buy, sell, or support the market of buying and selling. If you feel you were mocked/or shamed.

Please have OTM investigate your claims of Naming and Shaming. I believe that's against the rules.

Really, something important for forums to know. :D

Are you done selling Concordiia's gear to Serrano, on Donn?
Isn't "Vampump" not a bought toon O.o concordiia done buying endgame toons? Same for "Paranoia"
Obvious they buy and sell endgame to and from their own players?? O.o that can't be possible....

Love how they call me a bully but never present their side in a format to explain ONLY give their 2 cents in same for the one JON I done explained and I'm done explaining lol have fun. Yes I basically left concordiia in a contract like this.. say anywhere cannot??
Vamp isn't a bought toon and Paranoia is an alt of an active player. No one buys boss drops from each other in the same clan... They get gear from thr bank they earn.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Are you done selling Concordiia's gear to Serrano, on Donn?
Isn't "Vampump" not a bought toon O.o concordiia done buying endgame toons? Same for "Paranoia"
Obvious they buy and sell endgame to and from their own players?? O.o that can't be possible....

Love how they call me a bully but never present their side in a format to explain ONLY give their 2 cents in same for the one JON I done explained and I'm done explaining lol have fun. Yes I basically left concordiia in a contract like this.. say anywhere cannot??
Vamp isn't a bought toon and Paranoia is an alt of an active player. No one buys boss drops from each other in the same clan... They get gear from thr bank they earn.
And fedel is a random player too?

And I meant if you're buying toons you're buying the drops bud
Last edited by YourMedicine on Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YourMedicine 220 Warrior Lir Inactive
Calculus 205 Rogue Lir
Agenda X 215 Rogue Donn
Virtuous 170 Warrior Donn Inactive

Rogue is much funner!

If different thinkers are enemies just think of what we could be
If our thoughts were in harmony

Funny , someone stole your phone to get your ch gear? The nerve!
What are you talking about??
Calculus 205 Rogue Lir
Agenda X 215 Rogue Donn

Rogue is much funner!

Sounds like a severe lack of communication between ALL parties involved.
I tried telling the guy while on the game when this went down, but he considered it mocking. That's all I did and he came here when he said he would come here, before I even had the chance to explained in game.

Plus the leader is kick on sight type of RADICAL and I tried to clear it up as a clansman.
Calculus 205 Rogue Lir
Agenda X 215 Rogue Donn

Rogue is much funner!

Fedel goes through phases of a lot of activity and then gets busy and doesn't log for a bit. If a clan is to purchase a toon, it's usually because the player wants compensation for all the lix and whatnot they had to pay for. No you're not buying clan gear. And if you join a clan that has an expectation that gear is returned to them, then return the gear or don't join that clan. This is just my opinion but I feel like if someone gets raid gear and quest armor and you turn around and sell that toon, then you're stealing from the players that helped gather those items by using their plat items
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Fedel goes through phases of a lot of activity and then gets busy and doesn't log for a bit. If a clan is to purchase a toon, it's usually because the player wants compensation for all the lix and whatnot they had to pay for. No you're not buying clan gear. And if you join a clan that has an expectation that gear is returned to them, then return the gear or don't join that clan. This is just my opinion but I feel like if someone gets raid gear and quest armor and you turn around and sell that toon, then you're stealing from the players that helped gather those items by using their plat items
And what's the difference if a general is healing on an endgame boss and difference then giving them gear?

On the account that many members have helped other clans and got kicked or demoted for doing so yet prime for our rivals, get healed by our drops... and yet consider everyone low if they a gaurdian or a clansman and do the same...

Ask a few gaurdians who seen and asked why she was doing it.
Calculus 205 Rogue Lir
Agenda X 215 Rogue Donn

Rogue is much funner!

And what's the difference if a general is healing on an endgame boss and difference then giving them gear?

On the account that many members have helped other clans and got kicked or demoted for doing so yet prime for our rivals, get healed by our drops... and yet consider everyone low if they a gaurdian or a clansman and do the same...

Calculus 205 Rogue Lir
Agenda X 215 Rogue Donn

Rogue is much funner!

I don't understand what you're asking to compare with the healing on a boss and giving gear.

Rank isn't what determines respect. When someone complains about being undergeared, asks continuously why so and so has this and that and why don't you, that player starts to lose respect of the clan. When players get mad about gear quite often and freak out, you lose the respect of the clan. When your motivation for playing is self gearing than the clan then you lose respect.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue