Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Emperrors kick me for no reason

And fedel is a random player too?

And I meant if you're buying toons you're buying the drops bud
Fedel goes through phases of a lot of activity and then gets busy and doesn't log for a bit. If a clan is to purchase a toon, it's usually because the player wants compensation for all the lix and whatnot they had to pay for. No you're not buying clan gear. And if you join a clan that has an expectation that gear is returned to them, then return the gear or don't join that clan. This is just my opinion but I feel like if someone gets raid gear and quest armor and you turn around and sell that toon, then you're stealing from the players that helped gather those items by using their plat items
And what's the difference if a general is healing on an endgame boss and difference then giving them gear?

On the account that many members have helped other clans and got kicked or demoted for doing so yet prime for our rivals, get healed by our drops... and yet consider everyone low if they a gaurdian or a clansman and do the same...

Ask a few gaurdians who seen and asked why she was doing it.
The clan is perfectly fine, all the whining from kids who wanted to get geared so bad has come to an end. You did pull something there, begged clan for gear, came crying to members how gens were mean and didnt want to gear anyone but themselves, then finaly got geared with skain,godly drops and sold that gear for chests on Lir.Great job, congratulation,you made a fool of yourself kiddo. I just hope that this is not the kind of exemple you show to your loved ones...

Oh wow. I don't recall ever mocking you. I simply stated emperrors doesnt not buy, sell, or support the market of buying and selling. If you feel you were mocked/or shamed.

Please have OTM investigate your claims of Naming and Shaming. I believe that's against the rules.

Really, something important for forums to know. :D

Are you done selling Concordiia's gear to Serrano, on Donn?
Isn't "Vampump" not a bought toon O.o concordiia done buying endgame toons? Same for "Paranoia"
Obvious they buy and sell endgame to and from their own players?? O.o that can't be possible....

Love how they call me a bully but never present their side in a format to explain ONLY give their 2 cents in same for the one JON I done explained and I'm done explaining lol have fun. Yes I basically left concordiia in a contract like this.. say anywhere cannot??
Concordiia buys drops? Loool any proof? Conc has worked so hard for its gear and drops,hours of camping, lixing, and that is why they are the n*1 clan on Donn.
And no you didnt leave, you got the golden boot :D :D :D

Hi guys, Im new in forum and just want to share my story. My phone was stolen so i need to buy new one. Install celtic heroes and login my account but i was shocked that i dont see my lvl 152 rogue on lir server. I wrote OTM and after 1 day my account was recovered. Thanks OTM. Im so excited and i just cant hide it to play my toon. But shocked because all my gold and my stuff was gone. OMG!!!. what!!! Sad becoz all my stuff was gone but happy because i can play my toon again. So i start playing and farming for ammy and offhand. After 2 days of farming and grinding hard, EMPERRORS invited me. I was shocked because i didnt ask them . So im happy because all my clanmates are lvl 200+. But after 2days in EMPERRORS they kick me. I dont know why. They didnt tell me, they just kick me. what!!! OMG!!! I GUESS IM QUITTING THIS GAME NOW. All the bad things happened. Phone stolen, hack account and then kick by clan.
Goodbye celtic heroes, goodbye OTM.
BTW., thanks CALCULUS/YourMedicine/Agenda X for mocking me in game. Nice player. Good luck playing celtic heroes. Go to hell.

jonlionhart/rogue lvl 152/ server lir
Don't quit the game.-.

Come to balor.
220+Ranger
220+Mage
Plz add autoplay!

RIP
Last edited by YourMedicine on Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YourMedicine 220 Warrior Lir Inactive
Calculus 205 Rogue Lir
Agenda X 215 Rogue Donn
Virtuous 170 Warrior Donn Inactive

Rogue is much funner!

If different thinkers are enemies just think of what we could be
If our thoughts were in harmony

And what's the difference if a general is healing on an endgame boss and difference then giving them gear?

On the account that many members have helped other clans and got kicked or demoted for doing so yet prime for our rivals, get healed by our drops... and yet consider everyone low if they a gaurdian or a clansman and do the same...

Ask a few gaurdians who seen and asked why she was doing it.
The clan is perfectly fine, all the whining from kids who wanted to get geared so bad has come to an end. You did pull something there, begged clan for gear, came crying to members how gens were mean and didnt want to gear anyone but themselves, then finaly got geared with skain,godly drops and sold that gear for chests on Lir.Great job, congratulation,you made a fool of yourself kiddo. I just hope that this is not the kind of exemple you show to your loved ones...
a godly and skain ring was from xfer to donn btw
and the rest of the gear we loaned to you that you sold to your friend Serrano(another scammer ) for chests on Lir?

Agenda.. take care of your own business.. dont go and harrass my gf pls she dont have time for this bs..
And dont try to treathen if viviane dont delete this post... so what.. what will happen... watch your tounge little turd
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

a godly and skain ring was from xfer to donn btw
and the rest of the gear we loaned to you that you sold to your friend Serrano(another scammer ) for chests on Lir?
Shaming me on gear I was able to use to use on toons related to my account, IS nothing wrong. Take your SHAMING, of my PLAY style, AGAINST your clan communistic ideology in the game And go worry about your clan instead of worrying about me. I showed my dedication. Yall walked on it like, it was crumbs on the ground and not good enough FOR ANYTHING. Peace out.

CLANStraight up said if you complain you can't get a spear. That it's not enough dps then your not gonna make it in the game.. I used Skewer for a tanking on ROGUE for hrungnir. Because we couldn't get a tank right away.... but every attempt I made for the clan was in vein to them. I was merely a complaint, when that attempt got hrung to like 30 percent. We had handful of each class just not a tank. And we pushed it. But I rebuilt(beyond lixes spent)on spot for Skewer. Everything is in vein to yall. So leave me be, when your posts is removed I'll take anything I've said back.

When you try explain your ideas you are called out as LOWERING that person's IQ by that clans cheiftain! thats the definition of a bully get out of here with that non sense. All I tried to do was explain to the guy why he was kicked, end story, he IRRATIONALLY shouted TAKING this to forums while I'm explaining to the guy.. SMH just grow up
Calculus 205 Rogue Lir
Agenda X 215 Rogue Donn

Rogue is much funner!

Agenda.. take care of your own business.. dont go and harrass my gf pls she dont have time for this bs..
And dont try to treathen if viviane dont delete this post... so what.. what will happen... watch your tounge little turd
"He's stepping in a matter that I'm only going to progress this further if it continues. He can choose to delete the post or else there will be action accordingly. " directed to (LaidyViviane) in action to his drama making on another server's forum.

This is not a threat and its all I said.
he's stepping into a matter of lir when it's not relative to his server. Making drama from DONN ARE WE dear sir. I meant I will call it to yall. Hope yall settle it cause I limit my MOUTH and if yall don't stand for it ethier then fine by me.
Calculus 205 Rogue Lir
Agenda X 215 Rogue Donn

Rogue is much funner!