Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is lir finally a dead server

I remember when I played on lir, and xferred to balor. Lir was dying then, has it finally died out now? sure does seem like it whenever I log my lir char lol
Actually, Lir tends to be up and down, Tribal is no longer active. Emperrors have taken the lead on endgames, and they only hunt endgames now mostly, and Rebellion covers a vast majority of Frozen, Dragonlord, and some Exalted Dragonlord.

I have seen like 30 people join in on Lir, ALOT of new platinum buyers. They see lir as an Opportunistic Server. Overall the server really has grown in many ways!

LIR IS NOT DEAD. Its just sleeeping :D
Hi meds me larr waiting on next beta to whoop u ;)
larr? as in Larraent Wset? holy crap lol, its BreakingBad!
Shadow Lord of Rhiannon!
I make Dank Memes
Harambe will live
Need help with switching to DPS build. Someone halp :P

Actually, Lir tends to be up and down, Tribal is no longer active. Emperrors have taken the lead on endgames, and they only hunt endgames now mostly, and Rebellion covers a vast majority of Frozen, Dragonlord, and some Exalted Dragonlord.

I have seen like 30 people join in on Lir, ALOT of new platinum buyers. They see lir as an Opportunistic Server. Overall the server really has grown in many ways!

Yea that's me hiya

I remember when I played on lir, and xferred to balor. Lir was dying then, has it finally died out now? sure does seem like it whenever I log my lir char lol

Haha, I remember tribal. Bunch of ***** XD It's good to hear about that. Is serenity still there? I saw Carrilyn Machug on the other day, can't believe hes 204 now
Yup tribal made the lir server and emperrors distroyed it with greefing arena disrupting sharing accounts to calm tanks and sharing tank accounts to pull agro. it's dead because of jealous noobs. that 80 % of them quit now to because they started fighting among another cause tribal quit and didn't have people to pick on. and all this happened under otms noises. tons of reporting yet they choose to let the server die out. best thing ever 60 players quit the game good for business lmfao.

Yea that's me hiya
Yourmeds he means me lol
YourMedicine 220 Warrior Lir Inactive
Calculus 205 Rogue Lir
Agenda X 215 Rogue Donn
Virtuous 170 Warrior Donn Inactive

Rogue is much funner!

If different thinkers are enemies just think of what we could be
If our thoughts were in harmony

Appearances can be decieving.

If you wanna know the status of any server, take a look at its economy - Among other vital signs. Lir has a well established and flourishing economy. Theres no depression of platinum either. Crossplatform has introduced a number of new players and more are still migrating to our world-server.

Coming from a daily player on the server: Lir is alive and kicking.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Lir is still here. Only issue today has been server crashed for past 16 hours. Waiting on it to be back up. Serenity is still around. KOS & EMPS dominate the frozen, dl, edl. Economy is doing good. Although like anywhere in any server Auction House prices are a joke. Seeing a couple new characters around but also seen quite a few xfer over to others. Fun server im staying on. Got a lot of work into this server and I'm happy with it.