Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

SCAMMER ALERT

I lent a player my lvl100 lux shield so he could level with it. Now he left our clan and I wouldn't sell him pots. He called me a d and because of that he said thanks for the shield and isn't returning it.
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Naming and Shaming Rule. Do not lend items.

Re: SCAMMER ALERT

So not warn people for Savage world? Why the f. is that naming and shaming smh. So he can steal even more crap. To funny how otm operates all I'm saying

So not warn people for Savage world? Why the f. is that naming and shaming smh. So he can steal even more crap. To funny how otm operates all I'm saying
I'm totally for calling people out when they do dumb stuff but I've seen a few instances where people tried to make someone look bad in which that player was innocent
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I have ss off it . And also ss of him bragging about it after. I've send them to otm. But I'm not expecting that they will do anything. They give back accounts to people who plat cheat and openly admit they account share. Otm doesn't give two spell caster about there players. Probably gonna change my post again because they can't handle the trues
I'm totally for calling people out when they do dumb stuff but I've seen a few instances where people tried to make someone look bad in which that player was innocent