Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Buying things/ new to Lir! :D

Hi! I'm new to Lir :)

I recently started playing again and since I am unable to use the in game chat, I thought I would post what I'm buying on here.

Everything that I'm buying will be market price

I am looking to buy -
Moon discs (2)
Sun discs (3)
Oak discs (3)
Elm discs (3)
Crown discs (4)
Dragon discs (4)
Tomes of shadowstrike and riposte
Rings of shadowstrike and riposte
Damage/event braces

I am online most days in Carrowmore or OW if you send me a wisp of what you're selling or drop me a PM/reply on here that'd be swell. :) (my ign is Puzzle)

I am selling exp lix's also if you're into that sorta thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and also and active clan would be sweet!
Thank you :)
Golden ~ Lugh
113+ Ranger

Re: Buying things/ new to Lir! :D

Oh you're puzzle!

I tried to say hey in carrowmore (Hambo) today but from what I see you've ended up in Murk's lower clan. You're more than welcome to the higher tier of murk if you like just hit me up in game! we are a fairly small group of people helping eachother out without any conflict here really.

From what I saw you got fairly well equipped but if theres anything I can help with I will always try my best to help a clannie just ask away.

welcome to the server!
Fingal - Whykicamoocow
Hammy Level 221 Mage

Re: Buying things/ new to Lir! :D

Oh you're puzzle!

I tried to say hey in carrowmore (Hambo) today but from what I see you've ended up in Murk's lower clan. You're more than welcome to the higher tier of murk if you like just hit me up in game! we are a fairly small group of people helping eachother out without any conflict here really.

From what I saw you got fairly well equipped but if theres anything I can help with I will always try my best to help a clannie just ask away.

welcome to the server!
I saw you whispered me but I couldn't reply my keyboard sometimes works and sometimes doesn't, sorry!

If you get somebody to inv me I'd gladly join Murk :)

@Muldar, I'm trying a lot of different keyboards to see which one works the best atm, thanks for input. :D
Golden ~ Lugh
113+ Ranger