Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Buying shield of reaver

If ur selling one plz pm stababish in game or reply on here.
~Love stababish :D
I also have a shield of rampart for sell if ur interested in that...almost forgot to mention that
~Love stababish a.k.a mr one shot a.k.a. kilamanshank1
Bt yeah..thats the end of this post so u can stop reading now... i mean unless you want to keep on reading then that's perfectly fine. ..so what should we just talk about its just me and you. ..you want to talk about favorite colors? What's mine u ask?? Green :D, how bout you? Hello?? ...anyone there. ..well fine then don't answer i dont care it's not like I'm forcing you to read this, go away. ...wait I'm sorry come back...im sorry. ..that was quite rude of me. .i lost my temper like gatsby. .now I'm showing you some of these real Oxford manners..bt i understand if your sensitive about your favorite color you can tell me whenever your comfortable. .how did we get on the subject of colors again. .hmmmm what am i even talking about. ..oh yes protection don't be silly rap your. .no no the in game protection oh yes someone decided that paper for armour (which is what mages have) was adequate enough to slay dragons and otherworldly beasts so i need extra protection so make sure u pm me if you have that shield
~love stababish :D aka mr one shot aka kilamanshank1 aka mr gatsby ;)
stababish
Lir
mage