Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

i need an admin help pls

I know i shouldnt have but i was using a friends items to lvl and a friend of mine was helping me with an item transfer to a new characterr... he transfered them successfully to my alt, but when i asked for him to transfer back to my main he said yes... took the items removed me from friends list and dissappeared... i know i am responsible for being scammed but the items weree not mine and are very very very valuable and i cannot replace them, it is not fair to the owner that they are gone... admin please contact me ingame or on forum, character name Onni Nobunaga

thank you please respond i dont know what else to do
Last edited by cs420lv87 on Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: i need an admin help pls

Start over and forget the incident. There's nothing you can do to get your stuff back. Except for level and kick the guys a$$ millions of times.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

As harsh as it sounds, all trades are final, items wont be returned. In the future maybe you shouldnt give out items that your friends lend to you, if i was your friend i would be pretty mad that you gave them away without my permission
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

i didnt give them away.... first of all it was my 4th day playing i didnt even know about the mail system and 2nd of all it was only an item transfer to an alt of mine... which he transferred for me successfully and then for whatever reason stole it when i was transferring it back to my main... seems like no one here has anything to say except oh your screwed... so if you dont have some helpful info pls dont post

i didnt give them away.... first of all it was my 4th day playing i didnt even know about the mail system and 2nd of all it was only an item transfer to an alt of mine... which he transferred for me successfully and then for whatever reason stole it when i was transferring it back to my main... seems like no one here has anything to say except oh your screwed... so if you dont have some helpful info pls dont post
Just being honest these are the only type of replies you'll get, even from otm. All trades are final as nd if someone gets scammed then its totally their fault. Otm cannot restore the items so you have to deal with the problem on your own.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.