Re: Cumulative lottery

I thought he said he was only keeping 20% :?:
Lugh Characters
Victraze
CastingShadow
Fingal Characters
Zippy I'm not always a rogue, but when I am I'm Zippy
Saint Victor He who uses flower power to take down his enemys
Only using red text on the forums from now on.

Oh, this is a nice idea. We a problem with lack of players too, luckily we have 10 times more gamblers than merchants.
Hmm, maybe make it so if nobody wins the first roll the pot carries over to next week? So it would be possible to win few millions at once and less possible to win a lame low pot... Anyway, I like it, can I use your idea?

Ah! Also for people asking me why I only hosted one lottery so far: I was originally planning to do it every week, but it would get boring really quickly, resulting in little amount of tickets sold, little pot, meh. So I'll be doing it only every once in a while. Also I'm on vacation so I can't spend as much time online now.

Honestly it's not that tiring to collect gold for the lottery. And, really, this is a game, so it's not really work at all. People either pay or they don't. If they dont, they're out.

I'm still not sure why you kept 20% . We did ours but the host kept no gold off it. He did it because it was something different. He set a date people had to get their money in and if they didn't, they were out.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I think that if you invest all this time time in to planning and coordinating and trying to get other people to take part, A tiny share is only fair...it looks like a pain in the butt
Lir 2012
Sanjivani-186 Druid
Nagaraja-186 Mage
Bhakti-186 Warrior

Ranjha-134 Ranger
Heer Chaudhary-134 Rouge

0lgar-186 Druid (retired)
Onmund-186 Mage (retired)