Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS Devices

Lvrogue The Lir Pestilence

I'm confounded by the way in which outright scammers are allowed to roam free without consequence. Sure, OTM has given failsafe guidelines and implemented the measures by which players can avoid being scammed via trades. But there are still those gullible newcomers and inexperienced players that make easy prey. Lately a scaley profile that goes by the name of 'LVrogue' has reemerged on the LIR scene. This guy has millions in gold on this very profile, and a slew of items in his inventory which he has scammed off of people. On a daily basis after the cross platform update, he has been on the prowl again - bankrupting some of our players in LIR. Why is this pestilence roaming free? And why is he still allowed to victimize players?
LV 100+ Vanguard -LIR - Serenity- No Bulls*** Ty

Re: Lvrogue The Lir Pestilence

Smiter wrote:Ridiculous how he hasn't been banned yet.

He has been. Apparently he's back. He's hit pretty much every server and keeps pulling that same scam. Don't take your eyes off those zeros people! :lol:

At this point I'm convinced he must be a close blood relative to someone at OTM. No other explanation as to why he keeps getting back in. Many many MANY screenshots have been given to prove all of this. And yes, OTM is not responsible for our trades but when you have someone doing this over and over again, on many different servers, they need to step in and do something.

This guy is just a teenager. Wonder where he'll be five years from now?

rameyrat wrote:

He has been. Apparently he's back. He's hit pretty much every server and keeps pulling that same scam. Don't take your eyes off those zeros people! :lol:

At this point I'm convinced he must be a close blood relative to someone at OTM. No other explanation as to why he keeps getting back in. Many many MANY screenshots have been given to prove all of this. And yes, OTM is not responsible for our trades but when you have someone doing this over and over again, on many different servers, they need to step in and do something.

Bad thing is otm doesn't care, but these scammer take these items to PayPal and sell it.. sad but true soon enough otm will step in. I promise you it might not hurt now but when economy starts being stupid because real world buying outside of otms platinum bundles. Yea . Another runescape on our hands.
YourMedicine 220 Warrior Lir Inactive
Calculus 205 Rogue Lir
Agenda X 215 Rogue Donn
Virtuous 170 Warrior Donn Inactive

Rogue is much funner!

If different thinkers are enemies just think of what we could be
If our thoughts were in harmony

YourMedicine wrote:
rameyrat wrote:

Bad thing is otm doesn't care, but these scammer take these items to PayPal and sell it.. sad but true soon enough otm will step in. I promise you it might not hurt now but when economy starts being stupid because real world buying outside of otms platinum bundles. Yea . Another runescape on our hands.

Someone ban this guy already? He is exactly like LVrouge in everyway.